Chapter 13

I went downstairs ready for a fun day out. I walked into the living room to see Hades in the same position as he was yesterday. "Hades? You okay?" I asked gently sweetly as I sat right by him.

"I am fine. Think. Think. Think." He muttered.

I quickly kissed Hades's cheek and he stops. "Let's go to the picnic today." I said.

"Sure."

Hades hugged me and kissed my forehead. I went upstairs to change and I came out wearing shorts and a vest top. Hades was downstairs wearing cool sunglasses, white top and some khaki shorts. "Let's have some fun today."

"I am sorry about yesterday. Do you still love me?"

"Of course." I quickly kissed Hades and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

We went off to the local park and we sat by the river. I could help but feel that Hades still hasn't said 'I love you' and it made me feel a bit sad. We sat down and we began to talk about random stuff. We lay down and I put my head on Hades's chest. Hades still needed to say his love to me and I needed to as well.

"Why are you crying Tuen?" Hades asked startling me.

"No reason." I smiled.

"It is because of what I did."

"No. of course not."

"It is."

"Why don't you trust me?!"

"I do trust you but I am a monster!" Hades shouted at me.

I couldn't stop crying and I quietly said. "Don't bother walking me home. I know the way back home." I was half way on the steps and Hades and ran to me.

"I am sorry. I love you."

I stopped my tracks and turned to him. "I  love you too." Hades kissed me softly but ever so sweetly. We had our picnic again and talked.