Chapter 14

I walked to Hades and he smirked. "I can't believe you love me."

"I love you Hades and nothing is going to change that!"

I sat on his lap and we heard a knock on the door. "God he is here."

"Who?" I asked completely confused.

"Joey, my mate and he is a flirt so stay away from him. He is a werewolf so don't slap him at all."

We walked to the door and Hades wrapped his arm around me. The very thought of Hades made me feel warm and full of joy and love.

I opened the door to see a tanned and blond haired boy. "Hey Joey, what's up?" Hades doing the manly hug.

Joey looked at me and said "Who is this lovely and pretty girl?"

I heard Hades growl. "This is Tuen and she is my girlfriend."

Joey went to kiss my hand but I pulled it away and Hades just laughed. We went into the living room and I asked. "Would you like anything Joey?"

"Yeah one boiled egg, five toast, two waffles and one muffin please."

"How do you eat so much?" I was taken by surprised how much he ate.

"I need fuel and I ran here."

I walked off to the kitchen while the guys just talked. I heard Joey shouted. "Why does she know?!"

"She is special. She is mine and an..."-Hades paused and shouted to me-" I know you are listening in Tuen!"

"Sorry." I shouted back.

I came back into the living room with a massive plate full of food and a massive bottle of orange juice. I went upstairs and I could help but think but why were they talking about me.

HADES'S POINT OF VIEW

.................

I looked at Joey and said " She is special so don't touch or use her. I love her."

"So Hades's got a girlfriend who he loves." He said doing the baby voice.

"Get...out now." I whispered with my teeth clenched together.

"Fine but you know what she can do."