Chapter 11

Tuen fell asleep while I was driving and she looked so peaceful. I finally got home and I took her inside, carrying her bridal style. I lay her on her bed and she hugged her cushion. She began to stroke the mattress and Tuen muttered. "Hades...Hades...Hades." She muttered my name again. I couldn't let her sleep in her dress. I changed Tuen and she kept saying my name. I kissed her forehead and a massive thunder clash. Tuen sat straight up and she looked at me. "Was that thunder?"

"Yes, also by the way I changed your clothes. I didn't peek." I said chuckling at Tuen. Tuen was blushing and she looked like a tomato.

"Thanks." I noticed teardrops sliding of her cheeks.

"Are you scared of thunder?"

"Yeah." Tuen said shyly.

I got in the bed with her and hugged her. I wiped Tuen's tears. "Don't cry."

"Thank you Hades." Tuen kissed my cheek.

I hugged her tight and I began to hear her light snoring.

                                                                                      ***

TUEN'S POINT OF VIEW

***********************************

I woke up to see Hades staring at my face. "You know its rude to stare." I said with a massive smirk.

"Yeah I know but how I look away from your beautiful face."

I turned red. Hades got off the bed and went to his room. I am guessing he went to get changed. I changed into some leggings and nice top. I went to the kitchen and Hades came behind me. "Can you show me some tricks?" I asked sweetly.

"Do you remember the first time you saw me?" I nodded. "I used my magic to make you think that I lived here. I gave you a blank piece of paper and you would think that was the Law giving me permission to live here."

"Cool." I saw with a smirk.

"I can go invisible and I can tell if people are lying."

"Wow, you are like Mr. Amazing." I said with a cheeky smile.

"I am Superman!" Hades said with a funny smile. He pointed at his superman t-shirt.

"Some boys will never grow."

"I am mature...like...blue cheese," I burst out laughing at his remark and then Hades realised what he said. "I am as mature as an adult."

"Cheese!" I burst out laughing.

Hades picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. He walked into the cupboard and shut me in. "I win!"

"LET ME OUT!" I screamed and I felt tears falling off.

HADES'S POINT OF VIEW

*************************

I was laughing and then I began to hear Tuen crying. I stopped laughed and I opened the door to see her in the corner hugging her knees. I began to pick up Tuen and I took her to her bed. I lay her down and I asked. "Why are crying my princess?"

"I...don't like being stuck in small dark places."

"I am sorry." I kissed her cheek and I saw Tuen going her red.

Tuen went back to sleep and I  kissed her forehead and let her be. I love Tuen.

*****************************************************************************************************

Sorry for any mistakes!

COMMENT,

VOTE,

FAN!

Molly x