Chapter 2

I opened my eyes and looked around. "This is a different room." I said in shock. Where am I? I saw a dressing gown and I put it on and I decided to explore. I went out of the room and I saw some stairs and I walked down and I saw the landing. I wiped my forehead to see that I was still in the same house. I went to the kitchen and I had breakfast. "How did I get up there?" I asked quietly to myself. I rubbed the back of my neck and I need to explore the house. I grabbed a torch light and I went upstairs to adventure. "Hello! Like my house?" A voice behind me said. I turned around to see a handsome boy.

"Hi sorry but this is my new house." I said with a smile.

"No, we both live here. Here." He pulled out a letter and it had all these rules. "You do not go to the third floor as that is mine." He said smiling. And he left. I shrugged and I ate. He looked handsome and I like him. I went to the boxes and took out my clothes and I went to room where I was this morning. I went in and I saw the guy and he said "What are you doing here?"

"Isn't this my room?" I asked.

"No, as I own the fourth, third floor and this room. We share the kitchen and your room is next door. Come I will show you it!" He said. He took my hand and it was so cold. I shivered and pulled my hand out of his hand.

"Your hands are freezing!" I was shocked. I pulled my right hand out of my pocket and put the back of my hand on his face. He was freezing. "Aren't you cold?"

"No. I am boiling." He said smiling. He was lying.

"Liar!" I said raising my eyebrow.

"I am just cold!" He said with his voice raising. He began to explain the rules and he took me into my room. It was huge! I gasped and he laughed.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Hades. Yours?"

"Tuen." I said.

"Pretty name for a pretty lady." Hades said winking.

"Don't flirt with me." I said bored.

Hades put his hands up and left the room. I put all of my clothes into my room and I put a sign on my door to keep Hades out. I finally unpacked and now I was ready to explore. I went to the living room and I saw Hades. "Hades do you have any keys?"

"No." He said simply.

"How do you get food?" I asked.

"Tesco comes around and I get the food. It's a long story."

"I don't like long stories so bye. I have my keys and do you wanna go to the beach?" I asked.

"Nope." He said popping the 'p'.