nulla

Even the stars collapse.So why is it when we ;humans the creatures built on mistake after mistake after mistake make an error our worlds seems to end.

Seems to crumble beneath our feet.Why is it that we get overwhelmed with the smallest thing not going as planned.

There is no blueprint of the sky above our heads.There is no blueprint of our lives;telling us to direct our bodies left or right.

As humans we are meant for mistakes.

Some we regret,some we enjoy.But with every error we grow.We learn.

And I learned to fall in love.

This blurb is shit...Here's and excerpt from project coffee:

      "I'd blame you for this."I mumble."But I saw it coming from the start."My hands burn from were the ropes are practically digging into my skin and me twisting them in every possible way isn't helping.He chuckles his head resting against the pole,his bleeding lips forming a smile that even bruised and battered made me want him more.

   Stupid hormones.

  "That little mouth of yours is going to get you in trouble one day."He remarks pushing his head away from the pole he was tied too.

"It couldn't get any worse then this."I mumble staring him right in the eye.My hair was sticking to the back of my neck and my instincts was telling me to tie it up but my hands being held captive told me otherwise.

"I'm sorry."he breathes out the look of guilt coating his face.

"Don't apologize."I huff out."I want to get out of here before you get all sentimental."

"Remind me why I find you mesmerizing."He grunts.

"Because I'm absolutely astounding and your life turned a whole three sixty from the day you met me and you wouldn't have it any other way."I brag out loud rolling my eyes at how full of myself I just sounded.

"God,could you be any more full of yourself?"He fakes being annoyed but let's out a chuckle and for a moment we aren't here.

We aren't tied up and left for ultimate doom but instead were two teenagers who have built a connection.And for a minute I'm not worried about I'm going to explain my bruises to my brother without my mother calling the police.And he's not the boy with a face full of bruises and a shoulder with a stab wound.

"What are you thinking?"He snaps me out of my thoughts and it's only then that I realize I was staring at him.

  "Us."I heave out my breath brawny and heavy.

  "Us?"

"You and I"