xix

At this point I feel like every time I update I add/change a character...

     Anyways!

       My head tells me Victoria justice plays a better version of Katie Serrora, not that there is something wrong with Daniela who originally played her!

   Idk!
      Enjoy!
             -  Anj

Chapter 19:

"If going to school on a Sunday is your idea of a hang out,then I don't want to know what you do while your not getting your ass beat."I walk along side him as we make our way towards the courtyard of our school.

"Well your in luck,cause my idea of fun is anywhere where I can spend time with you."He smirks looking nice down at me while I look up at him.

"How romantic."I roll my eyes keeping my arms practically strapped around myself.I had thought 'the weather seems to be getting it shit together so what's the problem in walking outside in a wool sweater'.A move I'm instantly regretting when we stepped outside of Alex's car.

"We could be one of those star couples,you know?"He asks chuckling like the idea of us actually being a couple amused him.

"How cliche would that be?"I laugh along ignoring the heat tingling around my jawline.Just friends.I remind myself.Always just friends.

"How so?"He asks sitting on the metal table top when we reach the court yard.

"We used to be friends."I remind him.

"I recall that part."

"If we dated it would be like a quarter of the teen fiction stories out there."I laugh hating to admit how adorable the cliche actually was.

"What's so bad about cliches?"He asks as I take a seat next to his spot.

"Aside from the fact they have no originality and are way overused."I pretend to think before I hear him laugh.

"You have a way with always thinking of the pessimistic side of things."He laughs.

"No I don't."I argue.

"Cliches are over used because they tend to be the most affectionate thing a person can think to do."Alex explains."Being in a cliche doesn't mean you suck at being original it just means you--"He thinks for a minute."It means-"He stops again squinting his eyes in the distance.

"Well?"I ask waiting for him to go on.

"You're right."He finally says."Cliches are shit."

"Well you seem to change your mind quick."I snicker.

"And you're still a pessimistic brat."He rolls his eyes humorously.

"Been that say since 99'"I answer remarkably.

"I don't think people are born hating the world."He thinks out loud.

"Maybe I'm one of a kind."I wink playfully.

"Is that supposed to be a good thing?"He laughs.

"Shut up,stupid."I laugh rolling my eyes.

"If I'm stupid,then what are you?"Alex asks continue on with the playful atmosphere.

"No idea."I laugh.

"What happened here?"He asks me after taking my hand in his.I look to see where he was staring and see his gaze locked on my palm.

The pad of his index finger traces around the scab lining my thumb to my wrist.

  "I don't remember."I respond not wanting to admit I am incapable of cutting an apple at two a.m..