xxx

Important a/n:
Hey guys! Don't hate me for being nearly a month overdue on this update but I just haven't been able to get myself to sit and write a chapter.

I don't even have a good excuse for why I couldn't write, I do not plan on leaving anymore drastically spaced out updates in the future, hope you enjoy this chapter!

Be sure to vote and comment!

-with love,
Oly

~ chapter thirty ~

    "Are we there yet?" I whined aggravated. Normally I wouldn't mind long drives in the middle of the night. But spending the night endlessly driving in a dress that won't stay still and being completely oblivious to where we where going is not part of how I imagined this night to go.

"We've only been driving for a half hour."Alex explains like I don't already know that.

"That's thirty minutes I'll never get back."I huff out, I didn't actually mind but there seemed to be something off about this. About him. Maybe it was the fear of driving into oblivion rising in my chest or the fact that I trusted him enough to let him take me to quite possibly the middle of nowhere where he could kill me off in the most sinister way he pleased.

His hand falls on my lap. Resting itself on my left thigh casually.

"What are you doing?"I ask looking up from where his hand was and at his face all the while he kept his gaze locked on the road.

"Trying to comfort you."He explains. "You look like I'm driving you to your death bed."He goes on almost as if he could read my mind.

"How do I know you aren't?"I ask not doing anything about his hand on me. The earth of his fingers bled through the fabric of my dress burning my thighs and sending all my nerves running up my spine.

"Because you mean more to me then you think."I feel him squeeze my thigh the slightest to emphasize his point. His facial expression remains neutral leaving me in silence without knowing how to respond.

My heart thuds as we continue heading towards the middle of nowhere.

"Alex" I drop my hand over his letting the feeling of the back of his hand settle into my palm. He doesn't say anything, his eyes locked on the road.

"Your hands really cold."He finally speaks.

"No, your hands are just super warm."I disagree.I slide my hand under his locking our fingers with each other's.

"where are we going?"I ask finally getting tired of sitting mindlessly in the car.

  We pass the last exit leaving us on the outskirts of town.

"Alex?"I ask my eyebrows knitting together in confusion.

"Don't worry."He ushers squeezing my hand just the slightest like it would help calm the nerves.

  " I'm not worrying." Keeping myself from turning to looking at him.

"Your legs are shaking."He takes to note and makes me aware of my jittering limbs.

"It's cause I'm cold."I retort. Alex removes his hand from mine, the absence of his hand wrapped around mine sending even more of my nerves insane. He works on the heater setting of the car bumping the heat higher then t already was.