Clone Wars...are on the way

Hello, my lovely readers. If you are reading this, it means you survived throughout my story and just read the finishing end...of the arc! As I mentioned first thing, will now continue into the spin-off series 'The Clone Wars' but before that...a few things you must know.

1) The Story won't have that much of Obi-wan since most episodes will be around the Senate & Padme (I mean, Serene is a Senator and cannot re-write her into battles). It will be good, though, since you will see more of her character, how she interacts with others and of course (don't forget) how Senators are constantly targeted and fight their own war into the Senate. (If you want though, I can leave a small note on top of each chapter to let you know if Obi-wan will be in it or not)

2) I know I said before and I will say it again, I do not know when I will update. Now, I am on vacations and I had time to write as much as I could and publish; also to satisfy my need to publish the story before going crazy (sorry, obsessive personality and all). However, soon my University will start again and so my updates will be...unknown.

3) I want to update my other Obi-wan story (Obi-wan's apprentice, really good. Give it a shot) so I will try and focus on that story as well for now.

4) The Clone War series are a big mess online, making it almost impossible to find transcripts and forcing you to watch each episode and stop it frame by frame to write down what is going on...for that, it harder for me and quite discouraging which affects the update time.

If you know any good website with the transcripts or have free time and want to help by being some sort of Beta-Editor; please by all means. Contact me because every piece of help is important.

Until then, do not forget to vote your favourite chapters and leave a comment here and there; you have no idea how much it makes me smile and motivates me to continue my stories. (Also, check my quotev or fanfiction.net profile for older and different stories in other phandoms)

P.S. My deepest apologies if some things were not clear, grammatic errors or if the plot was slightly different from the movie. I had to use different transcripts to cover everything (also replay the movie for missing parts) and had to change some stuff to fit better with the story.