Chapter 2 - First Meeting

Deep into the forests of the mysterious planet, a young woman was hanging upside from a branch

Deep into the forests of the mysterious planet, a young woman was hanging upside from a branch. She had pale skin and brown silky hair that reached the middle of her back but were currently held up by the gravity.

The woman had her eyes closed in a light slumber, her cheekbones were sharp and gave a very appealing but also unique characteristic to her face. Her nose was normal, symmetrically fitting with the rest of her face.

From her head, two hard black horns had sprouted and were twisting slightly towards their sharp tips. Her body was covered in some sort of a cocoon by a pair of dark grey-black feathered wings.

Something disrupted her slumber and her rosy lips turned into a faint frown. She opened her grey eyes that had specks of gold and then untangled her legs from the branch that was supporting her.

Smoothly, she opened her wings and landed barefoot on the soft green grass beneath her. Standing straight, she smoothed her outfit. She wore a dark grey dress that its front stopped a little after her waist while the back was longer and stopped behind her knees.

It was tight around her waist, perfectly hugging her body and reached all the way up to her neck where it stopped with a high collar. The front part that was supposed to cover her collarbone was not existent and instead, a V cut allowed some pale skin to be seen.

The sleeves were also tight up to her elbow before widening and creating an elegant baggy shape that stopped right above her wrist. The whole outfit was simple with the exception of black vines embroidered across the waist and all the way to her chest.

Her legs were covered by black tights that stopped right above her ankles, letting her feet exposed and in direct contact with the ground. By the waist, a silver belt was tied and from the right, a small silver cylinder was hanging.

She looked up, noticing smoke and a ship far away crushing through the atmosphere and heading towards the ground. She spread her big wings that reached more than 3 meters in length and had two black claws at their base.

Bending her knees, she jumped high into the air and then allowed her trusted friends to keep her there before making her way towards the place of the crash.

                                                                  #&#&#&#&#&#&

When she arrived there, she landed on a tree branch and noticed the crashed ship. Its ramp was closed but no passengers were inside. She noticed that the condition of it was not the best and that it had been damaged from the crush but also from other sources.

A soft melodic hum was exclaimed, and she flew up to the sky again. Her grey eyes seemed to glow unnaturally as she used her innate ability to zoom in and try to spot the passengers of the crashed ship.

At last, she noticed them, standing on top of a tree and she softly landed on a tree branch not too far away. By the looks of them, they were humans and were actually the first ones she had ever seen.