Chapter 11 Wedding Night & Honeymoon

~Left The Recepction~ 

~The Wedding Night~

Riker's P.O.V

Well we have just arrived at our hotel, I got our hotel key card and headed up in the elevator to our room, I used the key card to open the door to our room, I took our luggage in first then came and I carried her into the most beautiful decorated honeymoon suite, There where rose petels on the floor and on the bed in the shape of a heart, There was lighted candle's every where.

Aria's P.O.V

We had just arrived at our hotel and Riker got our room key card, looks like every thing is done with a card now kinda cool, Riker my new husband and I have just got up to our hotel room door, Riker took our luggage in first then came and carried me into the most beautiful decorated honeymoon suite, There where rose petels on the floor and on the bed in the shape of a heart, There was lighted candle's every where, It was so beautiful.

SEX SCENE  

My thoughts are interrupted when Riker reaches the soft spot on my neck and i giggled, feeling him smirking against my neck. “I love you Aria Lynch”. My stomach still fills with butterflies whenever someone addressed me as Aria Lynch’.

“I love you more Riker Lynch”. He leans up and pecks my lips. “So, what do you want to do tonight?” asks Riker. “I have an idea” I said, Beginning to unbutton his his jacket and take it off, then then unbuttoned his white shirt. He smirked at me and leans forward and kisses my lips as i continue to unbutton his shirt.

I opened it up exposing his perfect abs. I pulled it off his arms and throw it on the floor. I pull down his pants and see his dick popping up through his boxers. As Riker is standing there I pulled down his boxers and sucked on his dick. He cums in my mouth and i swallow it all.

When im done, Riker pulls me up off the bed and take's off my wedding dress and lies me down on my back. He sucks on my breast while his hand deals with the other, making me moan.

Riker trails kisses all the way down to just above my Panties. He pulls them off and rubs my clit making me moan again. “You’re already so wet Aria” Riker teases.

He rubs, sucks and bites my clit, kissing it teasingly making me wetter. The pleasure builds as he eats me out and i reach my first high, moaning and screaming Riker's name.

Riker cleans me up with his tongue and then he teasingly kisses my clit again. “Enough teasing Riker! Just fuck me!” I said impatiently unable to stand the need for him to fuck me any longer.

I feel him smirk against my clit, Riker's hot breath tickling my pussy as he chuckles and pulls away. “you're so hot when you’re angry” Riker says, smirking. He aligns himself up at my pussy and slams into me.

I scream as i feel his dick tearing my hot, sore pussy to shreds. “Fuck Riker!” I scream, panting desperately for air. Riker kisses my neck again, leaving love bites there and on my collarbones, As Riker continues pounding into me harder and faster.

I reach my high, screaming and Riker groans, Slowing down as he rides out his own high. He pulls out of me and collapses on the bed next to me. “Well, how was that for your liking Mrs. Lynch” asks Riker and i giggled.

I kissed him and i feel him smile into the kiss. The kiss becomes more passionate and i pulld away quickly to say “I love you Riker”. “I love you too” Riker said. Riker pulled me into his chest, He turned me around so my back was up against his chest, He pulled me closer so i felt his dick touching my ass, I wanted to feel Riker's dick inside me again.

So Riker moved a little to get his dick hard, Then he moved back to me grabbed my leg moved it and slipped his dick inside my pussy, We fucked again but this time when we where done Riker left his dick inside me all night long, Then fell asleep in each others arms.

~Next Morning~ 

Aria's P.O.V

Riker and i woke up, Riker pulled his dick out of me and went to the bathroom, After a wonderful wedding night with Riker i woke up happy and excited to be with such a loving man, Despite his past Riker has grown a lot in the past years and i one am very proud of him.

I have had a lot of guys in my life that i have dated, I always got burned in the end, But i know i found the man i am going to spend the rest of my life with, That man is the one and only Riker Anthony Lynch.

Riker's P.O.V

I woke up this morning with a big smile on my face, I woke up to the most beautiful woman in the world, I woke up to Mrs. Aria Lynch in my arms, I woke up this morning that i am going to be spending the rest of my life with her, Aria is an amazing person so now i have to pull my dick out of Aria because i have to use the bathroom, My dick was in my wife the hole night because that is what she wanted, I pulled my dick out because i had to pee.

>

>

>

~The Honeymoon~

~We Are Honeymooning In Puerto Rico For 3 Weeks~

We have checked out of our hotel today, Now we are headed to the airport for our honeymoon, We are going to be spending 3 wonderful weeks in Puerto Rico, It was about 7 hours later we arrived in Puerto Rico, We got off the plane and head  to our beach house on the beach, Fun in the sun and on the beach.

~3 Weeks Later And Back Home In L.a.~

CHAPTER 12 EXPECTING OUR FIRST CHILD

Starr xoxo