Chapter 8 Making Love

~Making Love To Aria~

Riker's P.O.V

I wanted tonight to be special for Aria and Me, Tonight i planned a very special night for us, I invited Aria over for dinner and a movie at my place, For dinner i am making Chicken Florentine Alfredo with King's Hawaiian Bread on the side, The movie will be one of the Twilight movie's, I am excited about Aria coming over to have dinner and watch a movie.

~Knock On Door~

I answered the door and it was Aria, I greeted her with a kiss on her perfect soft lips at the door, Come on in baby, So Aria came in and she sniffed the air, The aroma of the Chicken Florentine Alfredo cooking wafted throu the house, Aria said that smells amazing! 

Aria: {Smiling up at Riker} What can't you do?

Riker: I don't know!

Aria: {Giggle's} Oh Riker! You are so silly

Riker: {Smile Down at Aria} I know {Giggle's}

Aria: So what's on the agenda for tonight?

Riker: Well Dinner of course, Then a movie your choice, I do have all 6 of the Twilight Movie's, I know that they are your favorite movie and book.

Aria: Wow you would really watch one of the Twilight movie's with me.

Riker: Well sure! I watched them and they are really good, But i bet i would be even better watching them with you.

Aria: Really! Name the in order of there release

Riker: {Smirking} You don't believe me do you?

Aria: No! {Smiling & Giggling} Tell me in order

Riker: Okay, Twilight, Twilight New Moon, Twilight Eclispe, Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1 And Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2  Twilight Midnight Sun.

Aria: {Smiling} Wow Impressive!

Riker: Thank you!

Aria: I want to see Midnight Sun.

Riker: I want to see that one again too.

>

>

>

Riker's P.O.V

It went to the kitchen to check on dinner, It still had about 30 minute's left to cook, I came back out of the kitchen and saw Aria sitting on the couch looking very lonely, So i went over and sat next to her, I told her there is still 30 minute's left till diner would be done, Aria said wow we could make out till dinner get's done, I was like okay I pulled her on to my lap and she straddled me, I crashed my lips into hers as i deepened the kiss, I could feel her running her fingers through my hair tugging lightly on it. 

I let my hands slip up her shirt to her bare back, I rubbed my hands up and down her back, "She has the softest skin" Before i knew it the timer went off in the kitchen meaning dinner was done, So Aria got  up off me and we went into then kitchen together, I told her just to have a seat at the table, I will serve up dinner, So she sat down at the table, I made up our plate's with the Chicken Florentine Alfredo with King's Hawaiian Bread, I asked her what she would like to drink with dinner, She said surprise me, I said ok i will, So i grabbed a bottle of white Zinfandel wine It goes best with chicken.