Chapter 7 Starting A New Relationship With Aria Finally

After all my memories where gone but not forgotten i could finally move on with Aria.

Riker's P.O.V

It has been about 3 weeks since i told Aria about my past, I feel a lot better and can move on with my life with her she is amazing and very understanding about things, I like that about her, Today i made a date for us to go to the beach, I am excited about this, We finally get to have our first date together, This time i wont be freaking out on her. 

I planned a really great picnic on the beach for me and Aria, I can't wait till she gets here she just texted me and said she is going to be here in 10 minutes, I can't wait to see her, She is so pretty, I know i could diffentlly fall in love with her.

~10 minutes later~

Aria drive's up in my driveway and get out of the her car, She knocked on the door, I love her knock it is so cute. 

Riker: {Walks to tthe door and opens it} Hi, Babe {Smiling}

Aria: Hi, Wow baby i have never seen you smile so big! Are you happy to see me?

Riker: Yes! Are you ready for or beach date?

Aria: Yes! {Giggles}

Riker: Cool, Let me go grab the picnic basket and the blanket and my truck keys and we are out of here.

Aria: Okay!

Riker: Okay! Let's go

Aria: Okay!

Riker's P.O.V

We left the house and i opened up my truck so Aria could get in and i put the picnic basket and the blanket in the back seat, We took off to the beach and got a good parking place, We got out of the truck and i grabbed the picnic basket and the blanket, We went and found a good spot on the beach to set up for our date.

I laid out the blanket for us and we sat down and enjoyed the company of each other, There where not a lot of people on the beach today, So it was nice to be able to enjoy Aria's company, We spent all day at the beach just have loads of fun, We swam in the ocean played in the sand like kids, We even built a sand castle, "It was fun". 

After the time we spent at the beach we packed up everything and came back to my place, I ask Aria if she wanted to stay for dinner, She said yes, I was very excited about that, because i wanted to cook dinner for her, She asked me if she could take a shower to get the sand that was stuck to her off of her, I said sure go ahead i will get dinner started, Aria headed up stairs to take a shower.

Aria's P.O.V

I asked Riker if i could us the shower to get the sand off of me, He said i could and that he would get dinner started, So i headed up stairs to Riker's bedroom because he has a shower in his room, I was also hoping he would secretly join me in the shower {Giggle's} So i turned the hot water on to heat up then the cold to cool it down to a nice temp.

As i started to undress i felt hands come around my waist, my hair be swept to one side of my neck, Then a warm pair of soft lips touch my neck and start sucking on my neck which caused me to let out a soft moan, I felt his hands move up to my breasts and lightly squeeze them i then let out another moan. I felt Riker's tongue lick up my neck to my earlobe,