Chapter 9 The Engagement Ring

~Fast Forwarding 6 months~

I knew i wanted to spend the rest of my life with Aria, So i planned a very special day for her, By the end of the day I would ask her to marry me, I also have this amazing ring i am going to give her. 

{SEE PHOTO ON RIGHT HAND SIDE}

Riker's P.O.V

It's been 6 months since Aria and I have been dating and i am so totally in love with Aria, I went shopping for yes you guessed it an engagement ring, I feel so alive when i am with her, She is amazing and wonderful person! That i want to spend the rest of my life with her.

I still find my life surreal sometime's because i think of where i could be sitting right now, Alone in a prison cell either awaiting my release or a death sentence, But for some reason Vanessa never pressed charges against me for beating her almost to death and killing our unborn child, But for me i have paid for my sins by doing right by Vanessa, I even helped her deliver twin girls {aka} my niece's.

But i am very happy for Vanessa she is happily married to my Brother Ross.

>

>

>

I have a wonderful day planned out for her, I've sent Aria to a spa to be pampered, So i can get everything ready for tonight, {I can't believe i am going to ask her to marry me} I just want everything to be absolutely perfect, I have ask my sister Rydel to help me with the dinner, As I was waiting for my sister to come over, My phone rang.

~Ring Ring~

~Phone Conversation~

Riker: Hello

Delly: Riker I'm almost there i got a little side tracked with the boys, But i'm on my way be there in 5.

Riker: Okay Delly see you soon Bye

Delly: Bye

~End Of Phone Conversation~

~5 Minute's Later~

~Knock Knock~

Riker: {Open's Door} Delly! {Smile's} Hey thank you so much for coming over and helping me cook, Did get very thing i ask for.

Delly: Yes! You owe my $65.90 

Riker: {Pulls out his wallet from his back pocket, Opens his wallet and pulls out his money, Give her 3 $20 dollar bills a $5 dollar bill and a $1 dollar bill} Here you go, keep the dime Dell's it fine, I have plenty of cash no worries, 

Delly: The boys are driving me crazy.

Riker: What are they doing?

Delly: Ell Jr. {4 yrs.old} is constantly playing his drums daddy bought him, Radlee {3 yrs. old} Is always dancing around the house and keeps crashing into things, Don't even get me started on Jordan {1 yrs. old} Believe me i am glade you called me Riker, I am glade to get away from them for awhile, Let Ell deal with them for awhile, Don't get me wrong i love my boys, But he could not give me one girl.

Riker: Wow you sound really moody, Not that i'm complaining, you have a right to be moody after all you do have 3 boys.

Delly: So come on Riker let's get this meal started.