Chapter 4 Talking To Aria About His Past

Riker P.O.V

I picked up my cell phone {Take a deep breath And called Aria} So i dialed her number. As i heard the phone ring i paniced and hung up! "Come on Riker you can do this" {Takes a deep breath again} I dialed her number again, When i heard it start to ring again i wanted to hang up again, But i didn't when i heard the phone stop ringing i heard Aria's voice.

~Phone Conversation~

Aria: Hello! Riker, Is that you?

Riker: {whispered on the phone} Yea it's me!

Aria: Riker! Are you okay?

Riker: {Whispers again} Sort of, I didn't mean to scare you earlier.

Aria: Riker, It's okay you can talk to me about anything.

Riker: I know, It's just really hard for me right now, But Rydel said that i should try talking about it to you! 

Aria: Do you want me to come back over? We can just talk we don't have to do anything unless you are ready to.

Riker: Jeez, I feel like a virgin again or something {Laughed} 

Aria: So can i come over?

Riker: Yes, Please i will see you soon Aria

Aria: Okay, Riker I will be there in 10 minutes okay.............Bye

Riker: Okay..............Bye

~End Of Phone Conversation~

Riker's P.O.V

Well 10 minute's later Aria arrived back at my house, I heard her knock on the door, I walk to the door and opened it, Aria was standing looking at me and she had the pretties smile on her face when she saw me.

Riker: Hi, Aria come on in.

Aria: Hey Riker, Are you feeling any better from your freak out moment?

Riker: Yea, I'm feeling a little better, My sister came over and comforted me and said i sould tell you about my past with Vanessa!

Aria: I'm all ears, I'm a really good listener, Riker i really like you a lot.

Riker: I really like you to but when we where talking at the beach then.................things kinda got heated and when we came back here to my house i just freaked and i'm really sorry about that.

Riker: Let's sit on the couch, And i will tell you the whole story about Me and Vanessa,

Aria: Okay, I'm ready when ever you are?

Riker: Okay, Here goes nothing, Well here is my story!

~Riker's Story In His Own Words~

When i saw Vanessa for the first time she was in shorts and a crock top, I had come out of my house and my brothers Rocky and Ross where staring across the street, I looked to see what they staring at and that is when i saw her, she was f*cking smokin' hot she looked like she was older, That is when my brain started telling me that i needed to tap that sweet ass p*ssy of her's, The next thing i know is tha she is over at our house in a bikini, Then she had to leave so i walked her to the gate nowing who she was i still wanted to f*ck her, even though she was only 15 yreas old i still want to f*ck her, Then later that day i went over to her house and had a serious makout session that lead to me f*cking her anyways.