Chapter 3 Riker's Memories Part 1

Riker's P.O.V

As I and Aria Inter my house the make-out session begins again, I presses Aria up against the wall of my living room, Went the the kissing got more in tense i started to freak out, I pulled  away from her and all i saw was Vanessa's face staring at me, I felt like i was back in my bed room 5 years ago when i r*ped vanessa that night I Screamed and ran.

{Riker Screams And Runs Into The Bathroom} NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I keep flashing back and forth from my past to present day

Riker: Aria Please Leave I'm Sorry I Can't Do This.

Aria: Riker Please Let Me Help You?

Riker: {SCREAMS} NO! PLEASE JUST GO, I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU!

Aria: Riker Please I Don't Want To Leave You Alone!

Riker: {YELLS AT ARIA} GET OUT NOW!

Aria: Okay I'm Leaving, Bye Riker

~Riker's Flash Back~

~Riker Has A Flash Back Of When He And Vanessa Had To Share A Bed Together And What Happened Next~

{Riker's Memories Come back To Haunt Him} 

Vanessa: Riker, Can i borrow a shirt please i don't have anything to wear

Riker: No, I want you naked so if i get h*rny in the middle of the night i can just roll over and f*ck you.

Vanessa: What? Your kidding right?

Riker: Yes, I'm kidding Vanessa, My shirts are in the closet. 

Vanessa: Thank you

Riker: Your welcome

Riker's P.O.V

She went in to my closet and got out a shirt to wear, She took it and went into the bathroom, Few minutes later she came back in my room, She looked absolutely hot in my shirt, I don't think she is wearing any panties, Because she had come back from the beach so she does not have any on, The only bottoms she had where her bikini bottoms, Nobody wears there bikini bottoms to bed, she crawled into my bed near the wall, When she was turning around her bear ass was in my face, So what do i do i slipped my hand between her legs, I started rubbing her p*ssy hard she tried not to let out a scream, Then i slammed my 2 of my fingers up inside her, I pulled my fingers out of her p*ssy, Then i pulled her between my legs, I started to rub her p*ssy hard again, I then turned her around on me and i spread her legs and pulled me close to my d*ck, I was already hard for her, So as i pulled her into him fast i slammed my d*ck inside her, I f*cked her hard.

The Memories of her telling me to stop still haunt me everytime i fall asleep, the thing's i said to her where cold and unfeeling.

Vanessa: Riker, Stop that hurts

Riker: {With an angry voice} I don't care, You are going to F*CK ME AND LIKE IT!

Vanessa: Please Riker your hurting me

Riker: shut the f*ck up, Your going to be my wife, So i can do what ever i want to you when i want to, That includes F*CKING YOU, You ruined my life, Now i have to be married to you because your pregnant.

Vanessa: {Sobbing} That's not my fault Riker you are the one who f*cked me and didn't put on a c*ndom on.

Riker: Takes 2 to have sex Vanessa you should have said something to me.

Vanessa: Riker i'm 15yrs. old and you stole my virginity from me.

Riker: You wanted me just as much as i wanted you, I saw the way you look at me.

Vanessa: {Sobbing more} Please Riker this hurts stop.

Riker: i'm almost done shut the f*ck up.

Riker's P.O.V

{I pulled her hair} As I slammed my d*ck harder into her and faster  I said, you Scream and it will be worse tomorrow, she didn't dare scream, she was afraid that i would make it worse for her, She would be right though! I finally hit my climax, about 45 minutes later i was done, Pulled out of her fast with no warning, "I made it hurt when i slammed into her and hurt her pulling out of her" Then i just turned over and went to sleep. I knew right then i had r*ped her and i did'n't even care.

~Memory Over~

Riker's P.O.V

I'm sweating and scared, That these memories i keep having i am never going to be able to love anyone ever again, I started to sob into my hands knowing i could never love again, I offen wonder if it is even possible for someone like me to even fine love again, Knowing what that my past comes back and keeps biting me in the ass.

I stayed in my bathroom for like 45 minute's until i heard someone come into my house yelling for me, When i heard to voice get closer i knew how the voice was, It was my sister Rydel, She came to the bathroom door and knocked on it and ask if i was okay.

Rydel: Riker Are you okay? Please say something i'm worried! Aria said you sceamed at her to get out because you didn't want to hurt her.

Riker: {Opens the door} My Memories are back again {Scared Look On Face}

Rydel: {Riker had a terrified look on his face, So i did what any sibling does i sat down on the floor with him and pulled him into a hug, Riker started crying again and i just held him in my arms}

RIker: {Still Sobbing} Dell will i ever be able to love again?

Rydel: Riker of course you will be able to love again, You just need to let them in to your heart so they can help you! Aria really like you Riker that is why she called me she is really worried about you. 

Riker: She does even though i screamed at her?

Rydel: Yes, Let her in to your heart, She can help you if you let her just talk to her about it.

Riker: {Takes a deep breath in and let it out} Okay i will try dells!

Rydel: Good, I love you Riker your my big brother and i want o see you happy.

CHAPTER 4 TALKIN TO ARIA ABOUT HIS PAST

Starr xoxo