Chapter 1 Knowing Riker's Past History

Riker's P.O.V                                                   April 13, 2018

Well it has been 4 years since i had been forced to marry Vanessa because i had gotten her pregnant the marriage was a mistake on my parents and her parents fault if they had very forced me to marry her, I never would have lost it, Our baby never would still be here and maybe just maybe! I would have come around and wanted to be a father to our baby.

Also to be with Vanessa and we would probally be married right know and had more kids, I keep thinking back! Why was i so stupid? why couldn't i have just kept my d*ck in my pants? Why did i have to think dirty thoughts about her? These and other questions keep pleaging my mind, Lost a lot with all that stupid sh*t i did back then. 

Well now i am a changed man, I have gotten help for the hitting, I want to now find love again even though i will miss Vanessa she was a great girl! But i want a fresh start at love, Today is a new day My borther Ross and Vanessa got married in Puerto Rico On April 11, 2018, Now they are on there honeymoon and we just got back from Puerto Rico today April 13, 2018.

 ~Riker Anthony Lynch's Past~                                          {4 Years ago}

4 years ago Riker saw Vanessa Santiago who he had not seen in 5 years, Riker last saw Vanessa she was 10 years old and so was his baby brother Ryland. Vanessa & Ryland where best friends, When Vanessa turned 15 yrs. old she wanted to move to Califonia to be near Ryland, So when Vanessa showed up in cali and moved into her new house with her family.

But the first in counter with Riker happened when Vanessa went swimming over at the Lynches house, It happened after Vanessa'a mother called to say that the moving van was here, Riker had walk Vanessa to the gate, The other kids had been called in for lunch, But back with Riker and Vanessa, Remember when Riker asked Vanessa if he could walk her to the gate, What happen next! well here is what happened.

{Vanessa's P.O.V} But Riker's Memory of what happened that day

Riker you scared me, Riker said, Sorry didn't mean to, Riker asked can i walk you to the gate, I said sure, Riker walked me to there gate in the back yard. i went to reach for the gate handle and Riker grabbed my hand turned me around and pressed me up against the gate, he pressed his body up against mine, I could fell him getting hard, he pressed his hard on up against my shorts. It felt nice, I also felt excited, Riker bent down and crashed his lips into mine, he still continued to rub his hard on up against my Shorts. we where still kissing, Riker removed his lips from mine, went down to my neck, I let out a small moan. Which Riker liked very much, He started to kiss down my body, he unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down then he started kissing me thought my bikini bottoms. "Riker, I whispered" Please Don't, Riker Stood up, looking me in the eye then kissed me on my lips, Then he whispered in my ear, Saying I want my d*ck inside of your sweet wet p*ssy. Riker bent back down and pulled my shorts up and button and zipped them back up.

{Riker's P.O.V} More Of Riker's Memories

I kissed her on her lips, Then whispered in her ear, Saying I want my d*ck inside of your sweet wet pussy. I bent back down and pulled her shorts up and button and zipped them back up. Then I pulled her away from the gate and opend it and she ran home across the street. Now i was f*cking horny for that girl. God I want that sweet p*ssy of hers, Great I have a hard on and can't have sex, Great I'm Hard And Horny.

{Vanessa's P.O.V}  Riker Memory of what happened that day

It was about 6 hours later my mom yelled, Vanessa we are going to get dinner want to come with us, All of us are going out. No, I yelled back just bring me something back. Mom said OK honey see you later, I Said okay, bye. So now i was home alone because my family went out to eat and would bring me back something to eat, Then i herd a knock on my front door, I yelled out, i'm coming, I'm coming keep your pants on, I got to the door and opened it up, Riker was standing there, "looking very sexy" His hand was up on the door frame. When he said I don't want to keep my pants on or my boxers, i want you on me right know. He pushed his way into the house, and closed the door, he pushed me up against the wall, pressed his body up against mine i could fell his hard on pressing up against my shorts. I could fell my self getting moist down their, Riker crashed his lips into mine, I kissed him back because his lips tasted so sweet, kinda like honey. My breathing got heavy as Riker kissed me hard, Then moved to my neck, i let out a moan, Riker sucked my neck leaving a hickey on it, Then trailed down from my neck to my Breasts, Riker took my shirt & bra off so he could play with my breasts.

{Riker's P.O.V}  More Of Riker's Memories

Vanessa answered the door, She was wearing these cute little shorty shorts that and a crock top that made me get a hard on again, She look so f*cking hot,  I said, don't want to keep my pants on or my boxers, I want you on my d*ck right know, I pushed my way into her house, and closed the door, I pushed her up against the wall, pressed my body up against hers I could fell my hard on pressing up against her shorts. I could fell her getting moist down their, I crashed my lips into hers, she kissed me back because my lips tasted so sweet, kinda like honey. Her breathing got heavy as I kissed her hard, Then moved to her neck, she let out a moan, I sucked her neck leaving a hickey on it, Then trailed down from her neck to her Breasts, I took her shirt & bra off so I could play with Her breasts. "Her breast where like two finally rip melons". I slipped my hands down to her shorts and unbuttoned them, Slipped my hand down her shorts and panties and went between her legs to feel her already wet p*ssy, I slipped my hand out, put my hands on her waist and commanded her to jump up on me, Like a good girl she did what she was told, She jump on me and my hands grabbed her ass to hold her up, I ask her which way is your room, she said, Up the hall and it the last room on your left. I went into her room through her on the bed, Then i stripped naked, Climbed on top of her, Pulled off her shorts and panties all at once. The i began kissing every inch of her body, I got down to her heated area, I took my hand slid them down in between her legs and Spread her legs wide open, Then i tongued her, When i came back up to her lips, I ask are you ready, Then i rubbed my d*ck a few times to get it hard, right before i was going to slip my d*ck into her she said stop, Riker i'm only 15, I said i don't care, I want you to feel me inside of you right now. I will have you, You will be mine Vanessa I smirked, Then i slammed my hard on into her and thrusted hard and fast, I inter locked my fingers with hers and held them above her head. 

{Vanessa's P.O.V}   Riker Memory of what happened that day

Riker said I will have you, You will be mine Vanessa! Riker smirked, Then Riker slammed his hard on into me and thrusted hard and fast, Riker interlocked my fingers with his and held them above my head, I could not move my hands! Because Riker was holding so tight onto my hands.

After we have sex, Riker and I caught our breathes, He pulled out of me and laid next to me, We both still where breathing hard, Riker looked at me and saw me staring at him, Riker said smiling What? I told him that he looked sexy when he sweated, Riker said thank you, Vanessa I want to make a confession to you i've never told anyone this, But i already know that "I Riker Anthony Lynch I'm Falling In Love With You" {I looked at him in shock i could not believe that he said it, He really said that he Loved me. Riker asked me do you love me too, YES, Riker I love you too. 

Riker's P.O.V

I am affraid that my past may come back to bite me in my ass, I know i have gotten all kinds of help but there is that old saying, "Once a man starts hitting a women that he never stops hitting or abusing the other women they date" I don't want that to come back and bite me in the ass, I just want to fine a nice girl who will love me for me, An hopfully not think of me as some kind of monster, That almost killed his ex-wife and the baby that i did kill.

CHAPTER 2 TO THE BEACH

Starr xoxo