Chapter 6 Last Memories From Riker Part 3

THIS IS ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER 

{Still have nightmares about this memory too}

~Home From The Airport~                    ~November 4 2012~

When we got home, I asked Riker if he wanted anything to eat or to drink?

Riker: {Angry tone} Yeah 

Vanessa: {Shakey Voice} What kind of sandwich would you like and what flavor of soda?

Riker: {Angry Voice} Turkey sandwich with everything on it and Rootbeer 

Vanessa: A&W, Barqs Or Mug

Riker: {Pissed Off Tone} SURPRISE ME!

Vanessa: {Shaky Voice Still} Okay

I went into the kitchen and made him a turkey sandwich with everything on it, Then put it on a tray, Went to the fridge got out the soda which was Barqs Rootbeer.

Riker waas sitting in a chair watching a game which some what seemed to make him calm, So i walked up to him making sure not to get in the way of the tv, I did not want him screaming at me,

Vanessa: Here you go turkey sandwich with everything on it and a can of Barqs Rootbeer.

Riker: Bout f*cking time next time don't take so f*cking long

Vanessa: Sorry, It wont happen again

~2 Weeks Later~    3 and half months pregnant

I was back going to school, It was morning and i had gotten ready for school, I Wore a long skirt and A Blue T-shirt {With a funny saying on it}

I left a note for Riker saying a friend took me to school, If it is not any trouble could you pick me up after school please........................................Vanessa 

The day went by fast before i new it, it was after school, i had a really great day and was walking out of the building with Six of my friends, 3 Guys And 3 Girls. 

~My Friends~

Andy 

Carl

Jesse

Callie 

Frannie

Ashley

Me and my friends loved to goof off after school waiting for our rides to show up, Jesse and i would always Dance around close and be silly with each other, Until i here this angry voice come from behind, i turned around and looked and it was Riker and his face was red with anger.

Riker: VANESSA.....GET....IN....THE....F*CKING....TRUCK....NOW

Vanessa: I'm coming......

Riker got out of the his truck and walked over to me and grabbed me by my hair and started to pull me to the truck and my friends tried to stop him but Riker pushed me towards the truck and yelled at me to get in the f*cking truck.

Riker: Get in the f*cking truck now

Riker was stopped by my friends, But Riker was in no mood to f*ck around, so he pushed them into each other and they fell over, there was nothing i could do but watch as my friends where pushed around by Riker.

Vanessa: Riker, Please stop i'm in the truck let's go home please.

So Riker came back to his truck and got in it was an angry ride home he was cursing up a storm at me. We arrived home and got out of the truck, Went inside the house and that was when it all turned bad.

Riker: {Angry Tone} I DON'T WANT TO BE A FATHER.

Riker shoved me up against the wall and back handed me, I fell to the ground then he began to kick me hard in the stomach, He had his combat boots on i was in so much pain begging him to stop, But he was so angry, He just kept kicking me all over, If that wasn't enough he also flipped me over on to my stomach an bent down put his hands on my skirt and pushed it up then ripped off my panties and laid on top of me and proceeded to r*pe me, Then when he was done he got off of me and left the house.

CHAPTER 7 STARTING A NEW RELATIOSHIP WITH ARIA FINALLY

Starr xoxo