Chapter 10 Riker & Aria's Wedding Day

Riker's P.O.V

It is two days before our wedding, Our friends and family giving us bachelor & Bachelorette parties, We are very excited, I am especially excited Because my little brother Ross is actually coming to my Bachelor party, Also to the wedding and bring Vanessa, Vanessa is also attending Aria's Bacelorette Party and wedding she is one of her  because they are friends.

It was the night of my bachelor party, Everyone showed up I was very excited to be having an actual bachelor party, I couldn't believe that all of my brother's are here and all of my friends, I knew Rocky, Ryland Ratliff would show up, But i was shocked when Ross showed up, Because i didn't think he would actually come because.........well you know? Anyways i was still excited to have all my brothers there for me, So i had a really great Bachelor party.

Aria's P.O.V

Wow tonight i am having my bachelorette party, But Al my girls wanted to take me out for a spa day, Rydel and Vanessa came and picked me up to take me to the spa, We where meeting the other girls there, By the other girls i mean Savannah Ryland's girlfriend or fiance, Jessica Rocky's fiance i think, Then some of my girls that i actually know like Alexa, Amanda, Sydney, Bridget, Holly and April, I was very excited to hve my girls around me, I still was very nervous, But my nervers calmed when i saw the rest of my friends.

I was woundering what Riker was doing right now, Was he nervous to like me, i love Riker so much he is sexy, Handsome, Charming, And he really knows how to rock that bass of his, After the spa day was done we headed back to the house where my bachelorette party was going to be held, Everything looked great for the party, We all had an amazing time. 

Today is the day Aria and I are getting Married, I Know we where both really nervous, But, We where both excited to about getting married to each other.

~It Was 3 Hours Later Time For The Wedding~

As I saw Aria Walk down the isle i was all smile's because she looked absolutely gorgeous in her wedding dress, My smile was so big i almost could light up the entire place, As she was walking up to me with her father escorting her, My heart seemed to beat louder in my chest, They go to where we all standing.

I walked down the steps of the stage to greet my wife-to-be and her father handed her over to me, She put her arm arond my arm and we walked up the steps of the stage.

Riker: There is something i want to do first before you start the ceremony.

Preist: Of course this is your wedding what did you have in mind.

Riker: Thank you! I would like to sing a very special song to my very beautiful bride {Grabbed my guitar and started playing Can't Get Enough Of You}

"Can't Get Enough Of You"
Sung By Riker Lynch {To Ariana Gomez Soon To Be Lynch}

You knock me off of my feet
Can hardly breath
When you’re around me I feel the heat
You steam up the mirrors
And make me shift gears
Sometimes I can’t think all that clear

I’m loosing sleep
I’m counting sheep like
1,2,3, let’s go

You hypnotize me
You mesmerize me
Way-o way-o
Way over my head and I don’t know what to do
‘Cause I can’t get enough of you

See girl you’re like an equation
And I’m not good at math
You’re very confusing
My hearts in a trap
I don’t see your signs
Or see through the lines
And I just can’t understand your mind

I’m loosing sleep
I’m counting sheep like
1,2,3, let’s go

You hypnotize me (yes you do)
You mesmerize me
Way-o way-o
Way over my head and I don’t know what to do
‘Cause I can’t get enough of you (way-o)

You hypnotize me (yes you do)
You mesmerize me (way-o)
Way-o way-o
Way over my head and I don’t know what to do
‘Cause I can’t get enough of you