14- double, double, toil, and trouble

Jaskier breathes sharply, as the morning sun hurt his eyes

Jaskier breathes sharply, as the morning sun hurt his eyes. He moaned softly as he stretched his arm up. He reached out to his side expecting to feel the warmth of his lover but sadly, he only felt the soft covers on the bed they shared. He quickly opened his eyes in panic and sat up. He checked the bathroom and all the parts of the room, but sadly she was nowhere to be found. He took the nearest robe he could find and put it in. He ran downstairs and as soon as he heard sounds of swords slashing he fastened his pace. He jumped to the scene and saw Priscilla and Geralt practicing sword fighting. He sighed in relief and finally the notice him. Priscilla smiles as soon as she sees hi. And gives him a peck on his lips.

"Good morning, Jask." She says making his smile even bigger, if that was possible.

"Nice dress, Jaskier." Yennefer says with a chuckle even making Geralt smile a little bit. He suddenly realizes what he was wearing and tries to hide himself.

"Hey, don't bully my lover!" She says with a grin.

"Yeah don't bully her l-lover." Jaskier says out loud but soon softens at the last part.

"Anywho, I should probably bathe now." She tells the others picking her weapons up.

"Care to join me?" She says seductively at Jaskier making him gulp.

"Come on now guys. The sun literally has just risen up." Yennefer says.

"Don't worry Yennefer, you have Geralt." She says with a wink pulling Jaskier leaving a dumbfounded Geralt, Yennefer and Ciri.

" She says with a wink pulling Jaskier leaving a dumbfounded Geralt, Yennefer and Ciri

She turns the faucet on and dips her finger trying to make the temperature just right. She takes her clothes of one by one and gently folds them and puts them on the side. She catches Jaskier staring at her as she motions for him to go near her. She dips her entire body in the tub throwing her head back with her eyes closed in pleasure. All the tensions in her muscles finally felt better. She reached out to one of her oils and poured a little bit in the water.

"That scent," Jaskier says with his head leaned on the side of the tub.

"Patchouli," She says with a smile intaking the scent with her eyes closed.

"Smells just like you." He says kissing her neck. He stands up to look at her oils, soaps and other bath materials. He picks up a bottle and goes sits wherein she has her back turned. He started unbraiding her hair gently making sure not to hurt her. He gets a pail of water to get her hair wet. He then soon lathers the shampoo on her hair.

"Hmm that's my favorite scent on your hair." He says.

"Ahh, Jasmine." She says moaning softly as he massages her head. His fingers lightly scratching her scalp was making her toes curl. He soon rinses it off and takes one of her oils.

He pours some on her back, watching as the droplets of the oil slowly drip down her skin. He soon massages her back making her bite a lip to stop a moan from erupting. He gently presses on some parts of her muscles which seemed tense popping her bones a bit causing a gasp to erupt from mouth everytime. As soon as he was done, she pulled him in for a kiss but the slippery floor made him slip and fall onto the tub.

Priscilla laughed really hard but soon helped him up. He then soon took his robe off dipping his entire body in the tub. He grabbed her face and proceeded to kiss her.

"What's funny huh?" He says in between breaths. Priscilla couldn't do anything other than laugh. Jaskier couldn't help but laugh as well. Soon they have their arms around each other while kissing each other's bard and wet bodies.

"What a mess we have made." She says looking at the puddles of water around them.

"Imagine the mess our children would make." He says getting up from the tub to get a towel to dry himself.

"Children? Jaskier. I- I can't get pregnant, love." She says biting her lip stopping herself from crying.

"O-oh yeah. I just forget sometimes you're not a commoner with no magic nor responsibility to your people nor sword fighting skills." He says as he proceeds to dry himself. He doesn't turn to face her but hears how she gets out of the water. He hears her footsteps going nearer and nearer him. She soon wraps her wet arms around his body and kisses his back.

"I'm sorry," She says.

"What? Don't be sorry. You had no choice. It isn't your fault, my love." He says turning to face her and soon hugs her.

"I wanna have a future with you Jaskier. Does that sound silly?" She says making him smile.

"No, of course not." He soon grabs her hands and kisses them.

"With or without children, I wanna have a life with you. Just the two of us is enough as a family." He says.

"Well maybe with Geralt, Yennefer and Ciri as the grumpy cousins." She says making him laugh.

They soon proceeded to drying up and putting on a new set of clothes. They exited the room hand and hand side by side planting kisses on each other. They never ran out of things to talk about. They just couldn't let each other go. But she suddenly say something that made her tremble and let him go, motioning him to escape and run.

"Vilgefortz?" She says to the figure in a shaky voice.