7- her sweet kiss

As soon as she got to the last word, she had to gasp for her to process what she just read

As soon as she got to the last word, she had to gasp for her to process what she just read. No one has ever professed their love for her in that way before. It was a new but warm feeling. She opened her door to go to Jaskier but she looked down to see him sleeping on the ground.

"Jaskier!" She says crouching down to his level.

"My Princess!" He says in surprise and then feels embarrassed.

"I-I was supposed to say My Lady but then I suddenly remembered you were a Princess so it just kinda messed up my head and now I've mixed the two together and I-" Jaskier finds it hard to explain but the Princess cuts him off with a kiss. His lips felt soft just as how she imagined it would be. This kiss was so much more than Jaskier's fantasies. He believe he has witnessed a lot of her sides but she still doesn't fail to surprise him at times. Jaskier was tense at first but soon closed his eyes and just went with the flow. It was hot and needy but it was nothing but passionate. All the tensions have finally given in.

"You are so sweet. Thank you, Jask." She says cutting the kiss off making Jaskier slowly open his eyes and smile at the nickname she gave him. He doesn't hesitate to crash his lips onto hers once more, grabbing her cheek. The princess deepens the kiss even more, inserting a tongue here and there. They were touching each other's faces and bodies as if they were two very hungry cavemen. They finally end the kiss with a wet sound and separated, still not breaking eye contact.

"Why are you sleeping on the ground?" The Princess finally asks.

"Let's just say I'm mad at my group and couldn't stand sleeping beside them."

"Well you could sleep with me." She says making Jaskier cough and raise his eyebrows suggestively.

"I didn't mean it like that!" She says as he grabs his hand and leads him to her room.

They slept side by side, giddiness coming from the both of them filling the room. They would touch each other's faces and talk about random things about themselves forming butterflies in both their stomachs. There were a few kisses here and there but there was no sexual tension involved just yet. Just pure admiration for each other.

As soon as Priscilla turned her back on Jaskier to show him something from her drawer Jaskier gasps causing her to stop what she was doing

As soon as Priscilla turned her back on Jaskier to show him something from her drawer Jaskier gasps causing her to stop what she was doing. But before she could return to her position, Jaskier touches her back. The night gown she was wearing exposed a part of her back showing her scars from battle fields she was so desperate in hiding.

"They're ugly, huh?" She says with a bitter laugh. Jaskier's face saddens as he has never seen them that way.

"You and ugly can never belong in the same sentence." He says making her smile.

"May I?" He says, asking if he could lower the straps even more to reveal her whole back. She nods in hesitation knowing that many have mentioned it, making her insecure but she knew Jaskier could never do that. Jaskier gently lowers the short sleeves of her nightgown, revealing more scars on her side and her lower back.

He traces with his fingers on her back, examining every scar, giving her goosebumps everytime he touches something new. She couldn't help but bite her lip at this simple gesture, making her insides and her heart crazy. She was caught off guard when Jaskier's touch became softer making a moan come out of her mouth.

"I-I'm sorry." She says covering her mouth in embarrassment while blushing.

"Don't ever be sorry for being so fucking sexy and beautiful." He says and he makes her face him.

"You will be the death of me," Jaskier says as he plants another kiss on her lips.

"You're so beautiful." He says as he starts attacking her neck with soft kisses. Deep breaths and soft moans erupt from Priscilla's mouth but this time she wasn't embarrassed, at all. She wanted to savour this moment because she believed that this feeling won't last too long and Jaskier would just leave her, just like everyone else. But all she can do right now is to face the present and worry about the future later.
__________________________________________________________

A/N

no smut, for now ;)