11- strong amongst the weak

"I love you

"I love you." Jaskier says as Pricilla's waterworks just couldn't stop. Suddenly, Geralt and Yennefer had to pull them away from each other so she could continue the battle and they could get him to safety. To Priscilla's dismay, she had to get her mind out of it while he would be taken to the infirmary and be healed by Yennefer as he is in need of a magical care. It took a while for her to compose herself but as soon as she stood up, she felt different. She felt a power surging in her entire body that she has never felt before.

 She felt a power surging in her entire body that she has never felt before

She looked at her hands and saw a glimmer of light and power on her palms. She was always afraid of her power. Afraid of using it to its fullest potential in fear that it might harm those she doesn't want to harm. She tried to stop herself and divert her attention.

"Your emotions power your magic." She suddenly remembered what Vilgefortz taught her. How to channel her emotions into power but due to always being so emotional, she was always afraid of not being in control. She felt a tear escape her eyes as she tries to ignore the energy in her entire body and how her heartbeat was getting faster and faster and louder and louder that she could hear them. She tried to fight her way out of it by only using her sword and not her magic but they were losing. More Nilfgaard soldiers have arrived and Temeria and Kaedwen are still nowhere to be seen.

"Let go of all that rage. All that emotion, Priscilla. It will save all of us. You will save all of us." She suddenly hears a voice in her ear which she soon recognized as Yennefer's. She closed her eyes trying to ignore her statements but soon the skies went dark and wind became stronger. The memory of how she killed her best friend was coming back. She was trying to stop herself but she was too consumed by her emotions.

She closed her eyes trying to focus but as soon as she opened them, it was too late. The winds were whistling and the leaves were rustling. The winds were too strong that it could probably make a child fly away in one swoop. The skies were darkening. She has accepted her fate. The only way she could save them all was to finally use her powers. To not be so scared of them. She blocks any noise and closes her eyes again, trying to focus on channeling her powers and emotions. She raises her arms up and the soldiers shudder in fear for what might happen.

valiant | jaskier x ocOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara