13- i'm weak my love [SMUT]

The Great Hall was filled with laughter, with happiness. Even for just a short while, Priscilla felt safe and free. It was as if she was in her little world wherein there was no war and only goodness. It felt like paradise and her overthinking finally washed away. She didn't want this moment to end.

Everyone was either drunk or already asleep in their chambers. Geralt, Ciri and Yennefer have all went to their rooms, still tired and exhausted both physically and mentally from all the happenings but Priscilla and Jaskier just didn't want the night to end. They were both blushing and sweating from drinking and dancing too much. They were singing to songs sluggishly that people who would overhear them didn't understand a word they said. They felt silly as if they were teenagers again with no fear of the future, with only dreams and hopes. Priscilla couldn't stop giggling as Jaskier pulled her to her room. He shut the door behind him and looks at her with lust in eyes. The look in his eyes were as if he was a wolf preying on the last faun in the forest.

 The look in his eyes were as if he was a wolf preying on the last faun in the forest

He finally goes near her. Only using his hands to tease her. He slid his hand from down to up, slowly making her breath hitch. She closed her eyes, preparing for what might happen as Jaskier bit his lip in satisfaction.

"Oh, My Captain. This is the first time I've seen you this needy." Jaskier teases her while smirking.

"Shut up and just fuck me." She says making Jaskier's eyebrows raise at her aggressiveness but he paid no mind to it. He wanted to go in his own pace, slowly but passionately.

He finally pushes her against the wall, smashing his lips onto her

He finally pushes her against the wall, smashing his lips onto her. If the people in the other room would hear them, it would sound like there were two very hungry people there finally getting to eat. Their deep breaths just showed how much they want each other. How much they need each other. Jaskier lifted her leg up to get more control and to tease her even more. Priscilla was already getting annoyed and was feeling impatient. She took her own dress off revealing her breasts and the bare top part of her body. Jaskier didn't hesitate to smash her onto the wall once more, this time attacking her neck with kisses while holding on her hands against the wall. His lips travel from her lips to her neck, to her collarbone, to in between her chests giving soft kisses there. He was still in the mood to tease her and make her want him even more. She was already blushing in pleasure and in excitement while his heart couldn't be still.