10- sacrfices must be made

She blinked and as soon as she opened her eyes, the sight scared her

She blinked and as soon as she opened her eyes, the sight scared her. She was so close to just kneeling down on the ground on the sight before her. Young boys who haven't even been knighted yet, lie down on the ground with no heart beat. She wanted to give up. They all did. But they can't. Finally, in a split second, she snaps back into reality and faces another opponent, so eager in eliminating her as she was their strongest enemy. She screamed ferociously, swinging her sword at the throat of her enemies. She had no mercy left inside of her. People, who she considered as friends, even family, lie down on the ground now, lifeless.

"We are losing, Ranger!" She says as she slashes her sword again to hit an enemy. She sighs at the amount of death and destruction reside in front her and how she was a part of it.

"We can't give up, Captain!" He says trying to encourage her but all the hope that was once inside of her vanished. No glimmer in her eye left and the brightness that once lit her face up was gone. Temeria and Kaedwen were still nowhere to be found and she has lost all hope that they were still coming. The soldiers aboard the remaining ships from Skellige were killed as soon as they arrived at the port according to Yennefer who astral projected to the scene.

She wanted to cry. She wanted to scream. She wanted to kill anyone who blocks her way. She was angry. She was sad. She was furious. She just wanted to get this over with.

"Fall back, Priscilla." Suddenly, she heard a voice in her head which she soon realized was Yennefer's voice.

"I can't. I can't give up. I can't surrender." she replies.

"You'll die out there." She says making Priscilla gulp.

"I really wish I would." She says and blocked Yennefer's voice from her head.

"She blocked me." Yennefer says shocked, to the group.

"Fall back!" Jaskier screams but just as everyone thought, no one heard him. Soon, Jaskier felt someone pull onto his shirt making Geralt grunt.

"What the fuck are you doing, Bard?!" The King says really angrily.

"They have to fall back! They have to! Priscilla will die out there." He says, almost tearing up.

"She won't." He says looking down. The horrified look on his face says otherwise, though.

"Wait, doesn't Nilfgaard have that mage and that black rider, Ciri?" Geralt asks as they were nowhere in sight. Ciri nods.

"Fringilla's their mage and her magic, it's different." Yennefer says.

"Different how?" Jaskier asks.

"It's dark and it has no restrictions. We are only able to tap into a part of magic but her magic has no limits. It's unknown to typical mages like me." She replies.

"Do you think Priscilla might be able to defeat her magic?" Geralt asks.

"I haven't seen how she uses her magic. I can't say right now how powerful she is but having just a little bit of information about Nilfgaard's schemes due to her relationship with Vilgefortz might give her an advantage."