12- feast of victory

Priscilla exited the room with a heavy heart

Priscilla exited the room with a heavy heart. She received the news that as soon as she passed out, Temeria and Kaedwen finally arrived but missed all the fun.

"My Lady! Thank goodness I caught up with you. The King will be hosting yet another banquet tonight." Ranger says trying to catch his breath. Priscilla's smile quickly disappeared as soon as she realized something. Ranger quickly realizes why she frowned.

"Oh yes, my arm. I lost it in the battle. Damn axes." He says pointing to the place where his arm used to be. Priscilla pulls him in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry, Ranger." She says, finally letting go of him.

"Oh my lady, you need not to be sorry. It isn't your fault at all. I might've lost an arm, but my love for you has never faltered." He says making Priscilla gasp. He just kept on smiling at her.

"I thought I was pretty obvious but it's no matter now. You are the most beautiful, Captain." He says but before Priscilla can do anything, he continues on.

"And you need not to respond or anything. I know how you feel for the bard so it's alright. I knew what I was getting myself into. I always knew I had no chance with you. But, that doesn't change how I feel for you. So, still friends?" He says putting his hand out.

Priscilla reaches out for it and shakes it. "Friends. Forever. And ever and ever and ever." She says pulling him into another tight hug. They both finally let go despite him not wanting to. She walks back to her chambers to be able to do her business and get ready for the feast.

She sighs at her new wounds, eyeing them in the mirror.

"Those are gonna leave such nasty scars." She says, almost vomiting at the sight of herself. She sat down on her chair and pulled her drawer to reveal all her makeup. She did her best to conceal all the scratches and bruises on her face and on her shoulders and arms. She stood up to look into her closet trying to find the best outfit for the occasion. As soon as she saw this certain dress, she smiled to herself and knew it was perfect. She exited the room and the closer she was to the Great Hall, the more laughter and talking became louder. As soon as she came to view, everyone was in awe of her beauty. She no doubt stood out from all the maidens in the room.

 She no doubt stood out from all the maidens in the room