•:°.~🕯~ °:•

Trevor let out a sigh and looked over at alucard standing a few feet away.
Alucard was looking elsware with his arms crossed slightly shaking his head, in the end thinking nothing of it.
Trevor~
" I was only joking ...."

Alucard~
"its fine, .....follow me ill show you to the kitchen."

Trevor soon began following alucard towards the kitchen room. It wasnt long until they arrived at the double doors of the grand dinning room, the long dinning table almost reaching to end of the room by how large it was. It was dark within the room as they walked, but not to much to the point where trevor couldn't see in complete darkness. Alucards hand pressed onto the next large double doors opening them to reveal a beautiful and fancy kitchen.
Trevors left brow rose while walking inside, his arms still crossed as he gazed with large eyes around the barely illuminated kitchen.
Trevor~
"......"

Crouching down by the kitchen fireplace ,alucard began setting logs of wood in place underneath an empty cauldron. He then set the cauldron aside while igniting a fire,watching as the fire began to grow. The fires light casted upon alucards figure as he stood and brushed wood debris from his hands.
Trevor~
" wouldn't expect such a large kitchen in a vampire household...maybe a place to store blood sure but a grand kitchen?..."

Alucard turned at the sound of trevors voice while picking up an old oil fuled lamp, using fire from the kitchen fireplace to ignite it for more light.

Alucard~
" My father created this large kitchen for my mother to enjoy ....besides she wasn't the only human to use it either.
I've allready told y/n this but, my father had two human general's within his war council as well....wouldn't you think they most likley would use it? "

Trevor~
"Humans?... did they go mad ....wht would they side with Dracula?..."

Alucard~
" they weren't just any humans Belmont...they were devil forge masters, they were the ones providing night creatures for his war council."

Trevor~
"....hmph"
Tevor softly grunted in understanding after his explanation.
Tilting his head curiously while facing him.

Holding up the lamp alucard beagn walking to another section of the kitchen, a old wooden door coming into view as he walked closer.
Trevor following, as alucard opened the cold tempered room .
It was the meat cellar and pantry, not much stored food ,but thier was clearly an abundance of salted dried meat of all sorts. Alucard walked inside with the lamp light ,setting it close to a butchering table. Dried blood from a couple days of age could be seen slpatterd on the table along with a large knife on the side of a smaller cutting board. Chopped Parts of a decaying dead pig can be seen in a barrel off to the side.
The blood of the pig ,was most likely collected for one of the war councils to enjoy.
Alucard~
" you weren't wrong in suspecting that we would have a place to store blood ..."
Most blood that we somtimes drink from is fresh pigs blood. However it can. E other animals too. "
" that dried meat however should suffice for now right?.."
He pointed at the hung large pieces of salted meat and jars containing tightly packed peices of minced meat.

Trevor~
"Anthing at this bloody point would do, might as well cook something for the others as well.

Alucard~
" ill aid with the cooking then, im sure there are other ingredients left I could find to prepare something.

Trevor gave a firm nod while reaching and taking down a large chunk of dried meat from a chained hook.
Alucard moving away in search of other ingredients.

.°.•.________________🕯________________.•.°.

Meanwhile, sypha was almost at the sixth floor of the castle where the bathing room awaits.
After several flights of stairs and floors, she was finally on the sixth floor.
Her gaze slightly distracted by the beautiful stained glass windows, the moonlights beam luminating through them with a soft glow.