Wicked Wednesday

Things seemed to be looking better as the weekend by for the group until Wednesday. The literal hump day where everything began to fall apart. It started like most days did now with Ben and Carlos snuggled up in bed trying to milk every second of peaceful, warm, fuzzy bliss out of sleeping together. It was the blaring annoyance of Ben's morning alarms that urged the two out of bed. Unlike most days where it was Ben attempting to drag Carlos out of bed, today it was reversed. Carlos got up and snagged his outfit for the day but Ben just rolled over hugging the blanket wanting to go back to sleep.

"Ben. Come on babe, we gotta get ready for school." Carlos chuckled nudging Ben in the butt with his foot. Ben grumbled and pulled the blanket over himself grumpily.

"Five more minutes." Ben murmured from his fluffy nest under the blanket. Carlos chuckled and strode closer to the bed grabbing the blanket before Ben gave a warning growl. "You pull this blanket off of me right now and I will not be a happy prince." Carlos snickered and instead slipped under the covers crawling on top of Ben, laying on him and kissing his nose.

"Come on prince... time to get up..." He prodded at Ben's morning wood playfully earning a grunt from him. "Looks like part of you is awake." Carlos teased and Ben grumbled at him.

"Don't encourage it..." Ben whispered chuckling a little bit with amusement as Carlos toyed with the tent in Ben's boxers until Ben growled and picked Carlos up getting out of bed. "Fine, I'm up, just don't tease. I already feel horny as hell." Ben complained but Carlos smirked tugging Ben's briefs off and nudging him towards the shower. Ben sighed turning the water on and climbed in. Carlos wasn't far behind, choosing to take the time to kneel and take care of Ben's little (pretty big) problem. Thankfully for time's sake, Carlos was getting pretty good at pleasuring Ben so it didn't take very long to sate Ben's need and focus the two back on getting clean and ready for the day.

Once the shower was over the two dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast. Carlos had cereal, cocoa puffs as usual, and Ben opted for a bowl of apple cinnamon oatmeal. It didn't take long for the two to eat and be out the door into Ben's reliable royal blue car and headed for school. The both of them jammed out the drive to school listening to Mal's band's new album they just made and gave them a copy of. When they pulled up Jay was waiting by his car nervously. Immediately the good mood in the car came to a halt. Jay sighed as they got out.

"I know you both don't want to talk to me but I just want to apologize again. Me and my therapist have been going over things and realized I have some pretty bad abandonment issues from when mom left." Jay said fidgeting with the ends of his hair a bit. Carlos could remember Jay getting emotional about it and it seemed to make sense now. "I just want to say what I did was majorly messed up. I'm so sorry for what happened and you don't have to forgive me. I'm not asking for forgiveness I just want you to know, I know I fucked up and it won't happen again. I was just afraid to have someone else walk out of my life that mattered so much to me." Jay sighed and Carlos nodded.

"I don't forgive you Jay, but I do appreciate you telling me. I'm really glad you're getting help and maybe someday we can be friends again but for now, I still need space. Okay?" Carlos gave him a half-smile and Jay nodded setting off into school leaving the two alone. Ben nudged Carlos smiling proudly.

"That was really big of you puppy. I'm proud of you." Ben hugged him and they started walking until Samuel came up behind tugging on Ben's arm pulling him away from Carlos a bit. Ben laughed not thinking much of it but Carlos didn't care for it. Samuel hugged Ben's arm grinning.

"Morning Ben. You excited about class today? I was hoping we could be lab partners this time." He was seemingly excited and giddy tugging on Ben's arm the whole time. Carlos just frowned lacing his hand with Ben's who looked over giving Carlos a loving smile making him perk up a bit. It was that kind of reminding and loving look that you only give that one special person who means everything to you. Samuel huffed and ran ahead into school making Carlos beam with victory.

"Ben... Sometimes I just want you to tell the whole world how much you love me." He squeezes Ben's hand again earning him a sweet look again from Ben.

"I love you," Ben whispered in his ear making Carlos look at Ben confused. Ben smiled charmingly.

"Why did you whisper it?" Carlos couldn't help the pout on his lips until Ben nipped his ear lovingly still whispering.

"Because you are my whole world Puppy." His words making everything inside Carlos's body feel like it was melting into liquid magma, heating him with a burning feeling that felt so good it almost hurt. It was so cheesy and yet so perfect that Carlos couldn't help but pull Ben by the jaw down into quite the affectionate kiss. The two went to their first class together but separated for second and third. By fourth Ben was in chemistry with Harry and Samuel. When it came time to pick partners Harry and Samuel immediately started arguing about who would get to partner with Ben.

"You got to be his partner last time, it's my turn," Samuel whined and Harry rolled his eye smirking.

"Yeah well, that doesn't matter, duckling is always my partner, so it doesn't matter," Harry said smugly but Samuel tilts his head.

"Didn't you two break up though? Not much his partner now huh?" Samuel grinned mischievously making Harry gasp. This little shit! Harry thought to himself and before he could retaliate about how at least Harry wasn't a little bitch Ben interrupted.

"Guys... You can both be my partner there is an uneven number of students. Chill out." Ben not seeming to understand the slight undertones of the argument being how they both jealously wanted Ben to themselves for selfish reasons.

"Fine Duckling. Whatever you say." He grinned kissing Ben's cheek making him blush. Ben shook the thought away of Harry and headed over to their station to start the lab as Harry and Samuel gave each other dirty looks.

By lunchtime things only escalated. Samuel too Harry's spot again so being the man Harry is when he doesn't get his way shoved Samuel's tray out of the way and squeezed in-between Samuel and Ben. All the girls on the other side of the table started laughing and Samuel looked pissed. He scoffed as Harry gave him a smug grin and leaned into Ben who didn't seem to care. He was wrapped up in a conversation with Carlos about date night plans between them. He had no idea that right to his right Samuel and Harry were shooting each other dirty glares and shoving one another fighting over him.