Thought Control

"Babe!" Benjamin Beast called out towards the bathroom of his bedroom while tying his shoes. "Hurry up! We're gonna be late!" He grumbled, being the son of Belle and Adam Beast, rich and wealthy powerhouses made things difficult. He always was stuck in their shadow and forced to live up to expectations, expectations like getting to school on time. Harry Hook left the bathroom fully dressed and rolled his eyes at Ben.

"Would you chill out. It's just school. We go nearly every day." Harry sighed sitting down to slip his boots on. Ben shot him an unhappy look but not wanting to start that argument decided to stay quiet. Harry stopped Ben and gave him a passionate kiss, grabbing Ben's ass. Ben grunted and nudged Harry off unable to stop the smile on his face.

"Cut it out Hooky. You know I can't be late." With what little willpower Ben had to resist his boyfriend he nudged past him heading for the door. Harry quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him back in for another kiss before finally going with Ben downstairs and to Ben's royal blue car. Blue was his favorite color, so he had nearly everything it with accents of gold. The perks of being the son of two of the wealthiest people in Auradon. As Ben set out to drive Harry's hand rested on his thigh the whole drive massaging circles closer and closer to the inner part of his thigh. He gave his boyfriend a look. "Knock it off babe..." He couldn't help but be a little annoyed. Not only was he trying to drive but now wasn't the time to be getting him hot and bothered just before class.

They pulled up next to Jay's beat-up looking crimson car just to see Carlos sitting on Jay's lap as the two made out. Ben's heart sunk with a glaring reminder of what wasn't his. Seeing Jay's hands on Carlos' ass made his blood bubble and boil beneath his skin. He didn't let his feelings show on the surface, he never really did unless he meant to. Ben had been in love with Carlos since they became best friends in kindergarten. They were practically inseparable until high school where Carlos started dating Jay. Without really meaning to Ben slipped into a relationship with Harry and he pretended it didn't bother him but it did. It would always bother him because deep down Ben knew his feelings for Carlos wouldn't go away. Shoving it down Ben leaned over and kissed Harry as if reminding himself who his boyfriend really was before getting out and slamming his car door a bit startling Carlos and Jay. Ben flashed a fake apologetic smile as the bell rang. He set off in a sprint only having a minute to make it to class before being considered late. Harry wasn't in a rush and just leaned against Ben's car looking at Jay and Carlos who were getting out.

"Good morning?" Carlos flashed Harry an uncertain look. Harry just smiled letting his eyes drift to jay, who gave him a smile.

"Sup Hook." Jay grinned making Carlos frown a bit but not say anything, instead, he just grabbed his backpack and headed into class. Jay and Harry lingering behind in the parking lot to talk.

Carlos came in a couple of minutes late but was excused, he plopped down next to Ben smiling at him. Ben forced a smile back not really wanting to. What Ben wanted to do was pull Carlos into his lap like he was on Jay's and kiss him, claim him. Take the love that he always wanted from the boy but couldn't have. His heart ached with the realization that he was caught up thinking about Carlos when he just spent the weekend with his boyfriend Harry. For a moment it was like he and Harry weren't even together but now that reality hit him harm with guilt. He knew what this meant but he wasn't going to address that right now. He tried to focus on the class before Carlos nudged him a note. He opened it.

"What's wrong?" It read. Carlos pretending to be paying attention to the teacher. Ben whipped out a pen and replied before passing it back.

"Nothing. Why?" Ben had written but Carlos made a soft noise of disapproval before writing again.

"Don't lie to me, Ben. You're my best friend and it's written all over your face. I know something is bothering you. Talk to me. Is it about Harry?" Carlos writes before passing it back. Ben looks it over before glancing at his best friend. Fuck. Carlos always could tell when something was bothering him no matter how well he thought he was holding it in.

"Maybe... I don't really want to talk about it C." Ben replied and handed the note back. Carlos seemed to understand and slipped his hand into Ben's giving it a squeeze, just holding his hand between the desks loosely. For Ben, it was like his chest was on fire. He loved holding Carlos's hand. They fit together perfectly. He stopped himself, his and Harry's hands fit together perfectly too. It didn't mean anything. He was full out lying to himself now but that didn't matter. The truth was that Harry's hands only felt good when they were roaming his body. Carlos's hands felt perfect to hold. He wanted to pull it up and dust his knuckles with soft kisses, but he wouldn't. Carlos was taken and so was he. He let go of Carlos's hand and tried to focus on the lesson, but it wasn't going to happen. His mind circled with thoughts of Carlos and Harry. He had been denying it for a while now, but he knew where his true feelings lied but it didn't matter.

The instant the bell rang for the next class Ben was up and gone from his seat. He didn't want to give Carlos a chance to press him for information or give him his usual hug. Ben didn't know what was wrong with him today. He had thought he dealt with these feelings and kept them under control but now they were practically drowning him. His thoughts of Harry were now clouded with those of Carlos and it made thinking about anything difficult. He just desperately wanted to run his fingers through his monochromatic hair and grip his hips as they- nope. Stop it, Ben. Don't. Harry not Carlos. Harry Harry Harry. He went to the bathroom to splash water on his face. What was wrong with him?