Mercy and Compassion

Ben and Harry tried the doorknob finding it to be locked so they knocked on the door again before he got fed up and stalked around the house finding a cracked open window. Ben got Harry and opened the window all the way, needing Harry to help boost and shove him through the window. Harry's hands rested on Ben's ass as he pushed him up into the window.

"Can you push from my feet and get your hands off my ass please?" Ben grumbled before being propelled hard through the window with a crash. Harry effortless hopped up and slipped through the open window landing on top of Ben in quite the compromising position. Harry was laying on top of Ben between his legs as they both groaned a bit. Ben huffed looking at Harry mildly annoyed before their position dawned on him.

"Just like old times huh duckling?" Harry teased getting up off Ben and helping him up. Ben couldn't help but the rising heat in his cheeks. Now was definitely not the time for joking and teasing like this. Ben and Harry both seemed to realize this at the same time and left the room heading to Jay's room. They were not entirely prepared for what the walked in on. Jay was half-dressed now attempting to disrobe Carlos without untying him which was completely impossible. He hadn't really thought the whole thing through clearly, he wasn't really thinking at all. Seeing Carlos tied up like that made anger burst and swell within his chest, his usual pacifist nature gone in a flash he quickly charges at Jay slamming him into the wall and starting to wail on him, Jay recovered quickly and shoved Ben onto the floor as the two began wrestling and punching and hitting each other. Jay got a good hit off on Ben's cheek before Ben's knee came up right between Jay's legs knocking the wind out of him and making him sputter and fall off of Ben clutching his groin. Ben let out a heavy breath to find Harry had already managed to unbind Carlos. Ben picked him up holding him to his chest protectively.

"Oh god baby, I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Ben questioned doting over Carlos despite his nose bleed, bruised cheek, and completely wild hair. He looked far worse than Carlos who thankfully didn't have a scratch on him other than a slightly red cheek from where he was slapped. Harry grabbed Jay by the hair pulling him up onto the bed.

"What the fuck Jay? Have you completely lost your god damned mind? You are so out of control. Carlos doesn't want to be with you, especially not after you kidnapped him, you fucking idiot. Do you have any idea how easy it would be to call the police right now and get you arrested for kidnapping and god knows what else? I don't know what the fuck has gotten into you but you need to snap out of it right now." Harry berated Jay giving him a full lecture as what he was doing seemed to finally sink in. Ben didn't bother to stick around and listen he carried Carlos out to the car and just sat holding him tightly.

"Did he do anything to you baby? What happened?" Ben still fretting over Carlos treating him like he was delicate and precious, as though he might shatter at too strong of a touch. Carlos looked down for a moment trying to remember, everything was a little fuzzy about how things exactly happened concerning how he got there.

"I went to go pee and I wasn't feeling well. I think I passed out in the bathroom and Jay got me. I don't really know but he was completely unhinged. He was wanting me to blame you for not loving him properly anymore. That all this was your fault. He slapped me but that was about it. When you two came he was wanting to..." Carlos paused looking at Ben who's face hardened with understanding.

"He didn't..." Ben started but Carlos was quick to shake his head and relieve Ben's worries. "Did you want to call the police? We can get Jay arrested, he deserves it. He can't just go around kidnapping people." Ben argues but Carlos reluctantly shakes his head sighing heavily.

"Something is definitely wrong with Jay but it won't be fixed by getting him imprisoned. Nothing happened thankfully, I just want to talk some sense into him. This isn't like Jay at all. Jay was always sweet and romantic with me, not like this. Yeah, he could get really jealous and controlling but nothing this bad. I'm afraid he might be doing drugs or something. He seems completely lost. I can't believe it but I actually pity him. He was just so damn hurt about losing me..." Carlos frowned and got up from Ben's embrace heading back into the house. Jay was a sobbing mess by the time Harry had finished laying into Jay with one hell of a lecture about what he had been doing. Carlos came into the bedroom drawing Harry and Jay's attention. Jay choked on sobs.

"Carlos I'm so sorry. I just... I don't know what is wrong with me. I never meant to hurt you, I love you. I god, I'm so stupid. Clearly, this is why we broke up. I'm such a fucking idiot." He sat belittling himself and Carlos didn't intend to stop him. Jay was an idiot and this was why they broke up, he wasn't wrong about any of it and right now Carlos didn't have enough sympathy to correct him.

"I don't know if I can forgive you Jay, but I'm not going to call the police so long as you have come to your senses. I don't know what the hell came over you but so help me god, if you even think of touching me again..." Carlos threatened but stopped himself sighing heavily. "Look, I don't hate you but you seriously need some help. I think you should look into counseling or therapy or whatever. You need it. Maybe after that, we can be friends again but for now, I really don't want to deal with you anymore. Fix yourself, Jay. This isn't like you." Carlos doesn't give Jay a moment to get a word in before leading Ben back out to the Car. Harry follows closely behind, and they climb into the car, harry in the back seat. "Thanks for helping Harry." Carlos sighed laying his head back against the seat feeling tears drip down his cheeks silently. Harry shrugged and put a comforting hand on Carlos's shoulder.

"Don't worry about it. I'm just glad we came when we did. Poor Benny Boo here was so distraught he actually begged me on his knees to help find you. You would probably have laughed at how desperate he looked." Carlos let out a small chuckle at Harry's words it was a sad tearful chuckle but a chuckle none the less. They dropped Harry off at the Party before heading home. Once inside Ben immediately started making Hot chocolate before joining Carlos in the bedroom. Carlos was just sitting on the Bed looking empty and devastated still. The full weight of everything that had happened smacking into him and weighing him down suddenly. He had been holding it together out of shock before finally breaking down. Ben calmly pulled Carlos into his arms setting the hot chocolate aside.

"I'm glad you are okay Puppy, I was so worried." Ben nuzzled kisses into his neck and cheek seeming to help calm Carlos down some.

"Thank you for coming for me... I love you so much, Ben." Carlos clung to him kissing him softly.

"I'd do anything for you, Carlos. I love you so much too Carlos." Ben reciprocated the kiss lovingly and gentle as always. Carlos settles into Ben's chest after snatching his hot chocolate up and blowing on it before taking a sip.

"Anything?" Carlos questioned finally and Ben nodded into Carlos's hair placing kisses upon the crown of his head.

"Anything." Ben reaffirmed grabbing the bag of chocolates and picking one of Carlos's favorite and offering it to him. He lit up a little bit at the prospect of more chocolate as Ben cuddle him. Things had been so rough lately, he was hoping this would be the end of the madness. Sadly, for him, the madness was only beginning.