Volume 8 Chapter 4 Two Deku's Loved Ones Meet Face To Face?!

Previously: The dark figure is facing away from Aizawa and is growling like a rabid dog and is slowly turning around saying,"Toshinori Yagi you came back huh! To taunt me more huh, well you will regret coming.... back... Who are you?."
The dark figure turns around and goes to agressive to confused. He has red eyes and Sharp teeth like a villan. He has bloodshot eyes after crying blood for a while and Aizawa looks down to see bloody tishues in the trash can right next to the desk. Aizawa looks at the full trash can full of Bloody tissues and then goes into shock when he looks up onto the desk only to see his lover and best friend Deku (Midoriya Izuku). The tall and intimating man looks at the stranger that he doesn't know who he is and looks what he's staring at. "What's with you HERO'S  coming by to see me all day!!" He raises his voice and his eyes glow red, he grits his teeth the same way Deku does when he's irritated. Shota looks over at the man and connects everything together and what happened with All Might today with Deku. He says softly and shakily,"You are Deku's Father...." One For All looks at Shota with a death glare and walks closer to threaten him. Then Shota bowed in respect and said,"it's good to meet you sir!" One For All stops in place seeing a hero bow in respect to him. He is so confused at this point,"What are you doing?" Shota isn't as scared of him as he thought he would, since he spends so much time with Deku he doesn't fear villians that much now. He has been changing around deku and becoming more evil himself and he loves Deku, but meeting his father isn't stressful as it would be a if he met him a few years ago. Shota stops bowing and smirks happily at him,"I'm your son's friend, I assure you All Might is my enemy too. Deku and I have been best friends for a while. Funny I know for a villan and a hero to be friends." One For All doesn't believe him, especially because he's a hero."Fuck Off hero and go die! My son is a villan and he hates Hero's!! Don't say his name again or I'll kill YOU!" Shota smiles sadistically and licks his lips,"I'd like to see you try sir but I'm here to talk peacefully." One For All looks at how sadistic the Hero infront of him is acting. "He looks exactly what my son looks like when he's excited about a fight." One For All says to himself. "Let me introduce myself sir. I'm Shota Aizawa and I'm a teacher at UA high school. And I'm known as Eraserhead the pro hero. I'm Deku's best friend and I hate All Might for what he did to Midoriya and you and his mother. He treats other hero's that like Deku with disrespect and a rude attitude." Shota goes back to his tired look and sits down on the ground up against the wall. The villian looks at Shota with a serious glare, attempting to scare him but there is no effect. Shota just smiles back. He listens to what he has to say and then he hears him mention Deku's real name, and what All Might did to him and his family. He thinks to himself,"Does he really know Deku. His Hero Name sounds familiar but I can't remember." Shota smiles genuinely,"You are Deku's Father and his true family. He talks about you all night. He only cares about your opinion of him and those he calls his friends. Oh it seems like you don't remember me, I have a eraser quirk when I look at people. Speaking of which, before you try to kill me or whatever. I just want to say one more thing, I want to help you escape from here." One For All goes into shock... To be continued...