Volume 5 Chapter 2 Get Ready Set Go!

A few minutes later: The first test obstacle course:
Bokugo decides to use his explosion quirk. He jumps over everyone that's getting crushed in the skinny hallway. He uses his quirk to get over and past everyone. Just as he does that Shoto freezes everyone in place. Shinso uses his Vampire movement speed and jumps to wall to wall to get over the students. Kirishima uses his All For One quirk to copy Shinso and jump to wall to wall to get through the tunnel and he uses his hardening quirk to be able to run on the ice. A few students use their quirks in a clever way to get past the first obstacle and out do Shoto's ice floor. They get up to open space that looks like it could be a trap and those who were right about the trap part. Mineta gets hit by a robotics arm while he's trying to take out Shoto Todoroki. "The real Obstacles are the robots huh!" Katsuki Bokugo says smirking arrogantly at the huge robots in front of him. Todoroki freezes the first Robot and gets over it with ease. The robot starts to fall directly towards the other students. That was Todoroki's intention, bokugo used the robot as his target practice. He used his movement enhancement quirk from his vampire Quirk. Bokugo dashed up the falling Robot and grabs Shoto Todoroki for a quick second saying,"You have to try harder than that to get rid of me!" Bokugo pushes off Shoto and fly's forward getting first place. Shoto catches himself with his ice quirk and ice slides behind Bokugo. Present mic announced that Katsuki Bokugo is in first place and Shoto Todoroki in 2nd place. And Shinso is in 3rd place following close behind the two. And a few more students are following them with quick movements. Kirishima is figuring out how to use his new quirk on the battle Field. He hasn't been able to use it against multiple people like this and he's getting a hang of it.

A few hours later the students finish the obstacle course and a few other things after that. Next was duels between students in a bracket system. Bokugo vs Shinso first.

To be continued..