Volume 4 Chapter 5 A Bond Of Friendship Evolves

Previously: "You are right Mrs. Bokugo, but I don't feel comfortable anymore, I'll come back later. Come on Kacchan and Uraraka let's go. Deku gets up and changes his looks back to White hair. And he starts to walk towards the door yet again. "D-d-did you just call me Kacchan?" Uraraka is still in shock so she doesn't move a inch. "Crap." Deku says thinking that he would get punched by bokugo. But something unexpected happened instead. Bokugo walked up behind Deku and hugged him,"I love you too big brother Midoriya." Deku flinched as Kacchan hugged him from behind. "Wait what?" Deku said in total confusion. He didn't expect this to happen, he thought he would be furious about withholding memories of his past and calling him Kacchan was another straw but he was completely wrong. Deku smirks devilishly,"I wasn't expecting this for sure little brother Kacchan." He giggles and turns around to look at Kacchan in the eyes. "I'm glad she told you Kacchan, I'm so sorry I was a horrible big brother this whole time, I hope you can forgive me." Kacchan looks at Deku and smirks happily,"You Idiot Deku I forgave you when I hugged you just now." They both laugh like usual and look at the girls with a smile on both of their faces and they are standing closer than before. Katsuki helps his girlfriend up to her feet and Deku does the same for Mitsuki Bakugo. They exchange goodbyes and Uraraka, Kacchan and Deku head to the school and to Uraraka's house to drop them both off. On their way to the school after dropping off Uraraka home. Bokugo and Deku see the principal and Aizawa at the school looking for Deku's return. They see the two boys and sigh in relief. A few minutes later Bokugo begs and convinces the two teachers to let Deku stay with him and his family, since they grew up together technically. It took a few hours to convince them with memory sharing and all that jazz but eventually they caved in to the demands and allowed it to happen. And if Deku ever killed Bokugo or his family then he would go back to jail for the rest of his life. Deku accepted the terms of the agreement. And Deku walked in the school to get his stuff and walked back out to join Bokugo and go home with him. They did just that and Deku told Kacchan about the memories he had of him as a child, Aizawa is still his case holder/ person responsible for his actions at school and home. And he's going to do a check up in the lovely home in a few days...

To be continued...