Volume 6 Chapter 5 The Villians Appear

All the villians start appearing and they have two objectives, we will see what they are with Aizawa's point of view and Deku's point of view.

Deku is heading towards the secret hideout where Kota is. And he sees a scary man in a cloke and a Mask, by using his binocular vision. He runs towards the mountain, Deku uses his inhumane speed to get there just in time before the kid dies. The man dashes in inhumane speed infront of Kota and he smiles evily at him. Kota is now crying and unable to move because of fear. The man activates his Quirk and is about to hit Kota with his brute Force. Deku dashes straight infront of the hit and takes the blow instead of the kid. Luckily he used his half Demon form so he had black scale armor on. Deku dodges mid air after getting hit by the blow and grabs the kid to get him out of the way. He gets back up and faces the villian with his muscles covering his body. He smirks devilishly and talks confidently,"Don't worry kid I got this. Hey Muscular or should I say Masukyura, I've seen you before. You killed this kids parents and I saw your face on the news." Deku smirks devilishly at him. Muscular flinches at his real name and grits his teeth in anger that someone had the guts to say his name to his face. Then he realizes that the person that's infront of him is Deku the side mission they were supposed to get alive. He grits his teeth even more now because he can't kill the guy infront of him. But then he thought to himself that he could just kill him and not go back to the bar, he smirks at the white haired kid and dashes towards him to smash his face in. "FUCK YOU KID!!" Deku smiles evily and in a instant grows his Devil dragon wings to take the blow while he gears up to kill this villian in a few hits. Deku sighs deeply, because he's going to use a lot of energy transforming and fighting. Muscular punches Deku's Wings at full force but barely damages his wings. Deku uses his wings to smack muscular in the face, causing him to fall backwards. He gets back up and keeps hitting Deku until he finally breaks the wings armor, but that gave Deku enough time to suit up, he put away his wings after he blew him away by flapping them towards him. Deku smiled devilishly before moving in inhumane speeds around muscular and cutting him with his Black claws and bitting him with his fangs, paralyzing him with his venom. While this is happening Kota is witnessing a villan fighting another villian, and he's speechless. He doesn't know why Deku is protecting him, especially if he's a villan himself.
Back to Deku kicking ass:
He is bitting the muscular villian so much with paralyzing venom and poison that he is finally feeling it coursing through his muscles and vains. Muscular flinches and starts to shake violently and choking on his own blood. Deku bites him one last time to read his memories to see who is their contractor and what is their objective. Deku sucks all of his blood that was left in his neck and sees everything he has seen recently and now knows what everyone else's name, face and quirk. And he's fully entergized with tasty blood. He wakes up from the trance and looks over at the kid who is cowering in fear and is crying on his knees. Deku wants to talk to the kid but he has no time he has to save his students and friends. He licks his lips and tells the kid to grab onto him so he can take him to his guardian.

A few minutes later of running very fast. (Not too fast because he's carrying Kota) he's looking for Aizawa and the other hero's. And a certain villian he needs to talk to.
While he's looking for Aizawa he is pinning down a villian called Dabi with a blue fire quirk. He has really deadly aura and he very dangerous.  They are exchanging a few words, then he melts into mud. Aizawa is now running to where the cat women are. Then Deku finally comes across Aizawa his love and friend. Deku hands Aizawa the kid and tells him what's happening and what he knows so far, and who they are after. Kota is hearing everything that Deku and Aizawa are saying and he's really surprised that a hero and a villan can act like friends with each other. Aizawa and Deku go seperate ways and Deku runs towards where the fire guy was last seen. Deku smirks as he runs in inhumane speeds. He hears explosions and screams near by, he finally reaches where the wild pussy cats are. He jump out of the Forrest and screams at Mandalay. And he reveals the villians names that he sees and that muscular ratted them out and what the situation is right now. He tells her to use her quirk and tell the students to fight back and defend the student named Katsuki Bokugo and Ochaco Uraraka. Mandalay uses her quirk and tells everyone in one certain direction to fight back and protect those two students. After Deku did that he went looking for the Blue fire quirk villian. He thought of a good idea and he uses his heat vision quirk to see where the hottest body is. He gets two similar heat signatures, Shoto Todoroki's body and a mysterious body he doesn't recognize. He smirks devilishly, he found his prey. He dashes straight towards his heat signature.

To be continued..