Volume 4 Chapter 8 Drunken Mess Becomes Deadly

Previously: A few hours in drinking Yamada starts flirting with Aizawa and Deku witnesses this and giggles. Aizawa and Deku aren't drunk yet but only a little tipsy. They can hold their liquor unlike Yamada. "Just ignore him, we grew up together so he's a little attached like a cat and his owner." Yamada is all over Aizawa and he's suprisingly putting up with it pretty well. Deku understands now, but little does Shota know so does Deku. "Oh I see well it's understandable, if you spend enough time with someone you will eventually fall in love with them." Deku said blushing on the inside. Shota looks at Deku with a confused look and then goes back to talking to him about good memories they shared from the past. He brings up something that happened recently,"Oh yeah Deku I was told by Mrs. Bokugo that you talk about me non stop, she knew me before I got to introduce myself. What's that all about?" Just as Deku was about to tell him, something unfortunate Happened. Two pro hero's recognize Deku and make a huge scene because they don't know he's working with the heros yet, because the school hasn't announced that, because they want it to stay a secret. And Aizawa knows that which makes everything worse. Death Arms smashes his hand on the table right infront of Deku. Aizawa watches this happen unable to stop what's happening. And Yamada is still grinding up against Shota so he can't help for the life of him. Mount Lady is grinding up against Death arm for some reason. She is clearly super out of it and drunk. Back to Death Arm smashing his hand on the table right infront of Deku. It didn't phase him one bit all he did was continue to drink his alcohol and ignore what just happened in front of him. Death Arm gritted his teeth in disgust and grabbed Deku by the collar, causing his fedora to fall to the ground and his beverage to spill on to the seat, just barely missing Shota his friend. Now that pissed him off, and not all the other stuff. The fact that he almost drenched his friend in beer and his outfit got wrinkled, he is very picky and that ticked him off. Death Arm laughed as he walked with him holding Deku by the collar and getting to the door. He opened the door and threw him against the pavement outside. It was really late a night so the only ones who witnessed this was the heros in the hero bar. But as soon as he said Deku's calling card everyone went back to talking and drinking. Except for Aizawa, He walked out of the bar leaving a tip next to Yamada's sleeping body. And stormed out of the bar, he called the principal of the school to hurry up and get here to help out and bring Midnight or cementos with him. For now Deku just has to by some time by not fighting or defending himself, and Deku knows this, if he fights back against a hero without it being a duel he will go back to prison unless his overseer Aizawa permits it. Which he might have to soon, this hero is no joke and he is really strong, not as strong as Deku but they are outside of a hero bar which makes everything much more complicated than it should be.
A few minutes later Death Arm is trying to hit Deku, but he is missing every single time. Deku is trying so hard not to attack but it's going against every fiber in his body not to knock out or kill the hero infront of him. And Aizawa can't intervene, because then it will hurt his reputation as a Hero. He is cringing at his best friend getting attacked but he can't do anything about it. Deku is sad because he was in the middle of confessing his true feelings to Shota Aizawa but now he has to wait yet again. He's running out of energy because of the alcohol in his system, he has a tolerance but he did chug so much alcohol that night that he's slowing down in speed. Plus his vision is getting blurry, he is stumbling and getting off balance, everytime he dodges. In a few minutes he's going to pass out, he can barely stay awake. Deku dodges Death Arm's attack but he loses his footing and he gets upper cutted in the jaw and punched in the privates when he was mid air. Deku cough up blood mid air and the second punch made him unable to move on the ground. Aizawa is watching his best friend getting pumbled and beat up like a punching bag. Death Arm is kicking him on the ground like if he was a piece of trash. He laughs at Deku's look of agony and pain on his face as he is coughing up blood continuously. He looks over at his best friend Aizawa and begs with his eyes for him to help him. Deku thinks to himself,"I definitely have broken ribs and I'm too drunk to heal, and my quirks aren't working, fuck... What am I going to do, I can't involve him but he's my only hope of not dying and I haven't told him how I feel yet. I can't die yet, I need to protect my friends from HIM..." 
Just before Aizawa speaks up Principal Nezu and cementos interupt him and have a word with Death Arm, cementos makes a three wall around Deku and leaves a opening up so Shota Aizawa can get Deku and get him out of there. Death Arm finds out that Deku is under the control of one pro hero All Might and the UA high school. So Death Arm will have to leave him alone by law or have major problems in the future. Aizawa drags Deku out of the area with his arm around his neck. Deku is barely conscious because of the loss of blood and because he's drunk. Aizawa isn't tho so everything he hears he will remember for the rest of his life. (Drunk Deku mode activate!) "Sh-h-hota..." ...."don't talk Deku you should keep your energy." Aizawa says in a worried voice. Deku stumbles in his speech, "I-i-i lo-o-ove you...." Aizawa's eyes widen and his mouth opens to speak but he realizes that Deku is drunk and out of it. He just focuses on getting him to his house that's really close to the school and bar. He realizes half way that he left Yamada but he can't worry about him right now Deku is on the brink of death. Deku keeps mumbling about how he loves Shota Aizawa, and mentions that he asked him at the bar he didn't have the chance to confess. Deku is subconsciously confessing his love to Shota. He won't remember telling him, but Shota Aizawa will definitely remember everything single thing he has said that night.
A few minutes later they arrive to Aizawa's house and Shinso has been up all night waiting for his dad to get home, good thing though because if it wasn't for Shinso that night Deku would be dead. Aizawa pounded on the door to have Shinso to open the door,"Hey dad how did...it go.." He stopped mid sentence only to see Deku bleeding out and his dad barely able to carry him. Aizawa lays him on the couch and Shinso gets a knife from the kitchen counter. "What are you doing Shinso!" "We have no time to chat dad." He slices his hand open and drips the blood into Deku's mouth, so he can heal before he dies. His vampire qurik activates subconsciously and Deku starts to heals himself by consuming Shinso's blood. But he's not healing fast enough, so Aizawa takes the knife from his sons hand and slits his wrist and puts his wrist next to Deku's mouth. He automatically licks and sucks on his wrist consuming the blood. While Deku did that and after that happened, all night Aizawa thought about what Deku told him. And how he felt about him, and why this whole time he has be acting different than before. Shinso goes to bed to rest up for tomorrow and Deku does the same thing. But Shota Aizawa on the other hand, he's is restless and can't stop thinking about Deku and what he said to him.
Does he like him back or does it make him wonder if he can start thinking of Deku like that? What will happen tomorrow, how will it play out? You will just have to find out next Volume!! To be continued...