Volume 5 Chapter 5 Aftermath Of The Sports Festival

The metals were just given out a few hours ago, and now everyone is going home. Bokugo and Uraraka are going on a date to celebrate. Shinso is going out with the rest of the class to party and present mic is going out with a few teachers to get a drink he invited Aizawa but he said he had to talk to someone about something. Deku is still chilling on the roof of the stadium and freaking out about what's to come. Shota Aizawa is looking for Deku but can't find him so he calls him on his cell. "Hey Deku where are you?" Aizawa talks normal and all tired like but really he's worried about him. Deku breaths heavily, because he's crying blood."Oh me? I'm just on top of the stadium's roof thats all." Deku says that with a shaky voice and trying so hard to talk normal. Aizawa at this point is very worried so he yells at Deku to bring him up there with him and that he's in the center of the stadium. Shota is looking up only to see Deku look over the edge and crying blood, he knows this because the blood hits Aizawa's face. Deku agrees to bring him up, Deku grows his Devil Wings and talons and flies down and grabs Aizawa and brings him up to the roof of the stadium. He sets him down and goes back to his normal form. Aizawa See's that Deku has been crying blood so much that his eye are bloodshot and there is blood puddles everywhere. Shota looks concerned for Deku and even more now because this whole day he has non stop thinking about him all day."so what's up Shota?" Deku tried to act like he hasn't been crying this whole time. Aizawa looks at Deku with a gentle smile.(which is rare) He walks over to him and hugs him tightly, and says nothing. Deku is very confused at this point, but also blushing really hard because he loves him. (Btw Aizawa is only a little taller than Deku. And only a little older than him too.) Aizawa confesses everything that he heard that night and so much more."Deku when you got drunk and almost died you told me unconsciously that you loved me from the bottom of your heart. And ever since then I've been thinking about you non stop. And I see everything now much more clearly than before. And I just wanted to say that I think I love you too." Deku heard the 3 main words,"I Love You." And he started to cry while hugging Aizawa. Shota started to tear up a little too. Shota stopped hugging him and looked into Deku's eyes that were glowing very bright. "I love you Shota Aizawa!" Deku says that with a glow in his eyes and smiling to ear to ear. They both sit on top of the stadium and soak in the moment and stay up there to watch the sun set. Deku sits down and Aizawa sits next to him and they hold hands as the sun sets. They are truly blessed to meet each other, as the sun set they kissed on the lips for a few seconds.

To be continued...