Volume 2 Chapter 4 Devil Incarnate

Few hours later they are at a disaster training area and as soon as they arrive the clone of Aizawa, All Might and hero #13 all react very shocked when a purple portal opens up a few feet away from them. Deku acts shocked but little did they all know he planned all of this. Deku and All Might head over to the villians and the Aizawa clone  stayed behind with the hero # 13 thats trying to protect the students  from the purple smoke villian who has a teleportation quirk. Before they knew it they all got teleported all over the training dome. A few students didn't get teleported and the Aizawa clone pointed behind the #13 hero for the villian to attack there. 13's back got destroyed by his own quirk by attempting to suck up the villian in his vacuum quirk. The students gasp in fear that the pro hero got hurt infront of them, with nothing they could do. Tenya Iida was told by his classmates he has to go warn the faculty of the school, but they don't know that Aizawa is really a clone. The clone pointed at the students that are the most troubling. Kuroguri teleports to them and knocks them out from behind and the clone grabs Shinso with his scarf. Shinso asks his father,"what are you doing dad.." He looks up at his father and realize that it's not his real father and tries to warn All Might but it's too late. He gets knocked out and gets carried into the portal Kuroguri created that goes to the base, the clone also brings Ochaco in the portal as well. the clone chains them up in two cells in the basement. And then explodes into a pool of blood and then evaporates, because it has finished it's mission. As soon as it evaporates Deku gets all the memories that the clone had since it was made out of his very own blood and he smiles. All Might,"what are you smiling for freak." Deku goes back to emotionless mode. "No reason I just want to get this over with and finish my prison sentence." All Might looks back over to the thugs coming out of the portal and then the leader steps out. He has messy blue hair, Red eyes that cry blood, has hands all over his body and face, dry lips, rough raspy voice, 20 years of age, slim lanky body somewhat-strong build. He's smiling like a psychopath at All Might and Deku. Deku winks at him to signal to attack All Might. Kuroguri creates a portal to Teleport all of the lower level thugs to different areas in the dome. "Now it's me and you All Might!" Shigaraki says evily. "What do you mean I have Deku with me... wait where is he.. he disappeared.." Then Deku shows up behind All Might and says,"What are you talking about I'm right here Toshinori Yagi!" He says in a very deep toned voice and he's in his Devil form. He has fangs that hangout of his mouth as long as Jagged Sharp teeth. He has glowing Iris and sclera is all black, black scale claws, black scales that cover his whole body and covers over his clothes. Has spikes on the shoulders, elbows, knees, back of his legs which are animal shaped, Black rigged horns that twist in a swirl and compliment his white hair. And a Black Demon like tail that moves like a tail of a animal. The tail is wagging and sharp at the end, Deku can impale someone if he wanted to. Black scaled Devil Wings in his armor and it has talons at the ends of the wings. Blue flames that he can control, spit fire attacks out of his mouth, hands or surround his whole body. Black nail polish on his finger tips and toes, he has no shoes on, pointy ears, he has talons coming out of his feet. Deku has armor protecting his feet and is formed over his talons making them extra sharp and deadly. All Might turns around seeing a Monster form behind him, but is speaking with Deku's voice but a little bit more deeper. "What the..." All Might and Shigaraki say in unison. Shigaraki looks at the Devil looking creature and says,"Is that really you Deku?" Even Shigaraki is a little on edge about the creature standing behind All Might. He is impressed but a little scared at the same time.
"How do you know my name and what are you...wait he knows you.. wtf.." All Might is in shock that he's not putting anything together yet. He's in total confusion and is having several questions run through his head at once. "I guess this hero is stupid huh brother Deku?" Deku and Shigaraki smile devilishly at the same time. "Brother?.. WTF YOU ARE BROTHERS!!!" Deku facepalms in a disappointed way. "Get it through your thick skull Toshinori Yagi, I'm the son of One For All. And That is my brother and we are here to kill you obviously." All Might finally clicks back to reality and finally figures out what was happening..."I understand now you are both a enemy to me and the world so I'll kill you both and look like the hero yet again." Shigaraki and Deku look at him with a disappointed look,"Really that's what you understand from this situation... Woow you are stupid." Deku says chucking to himself. "Am I right Bro..." All Might punches Deku in the face causing him to fall backwards 50 feet away and he hit the ground really hard. Shigaraki sees this and sends the Nomu that comes out of the portal at All Might. And yells at Deku to get up. While All Might is fighting the Nomu, Deku is struggling to get up from the ground,"Fuck that hurt." He gets up and creates a black scale helmet and puts it on to protect his face next time. And he activates his Blue flames to surround his whole body when he gets hit again. And so he can breathe fire and send them out of his finger tips. He makes his armor on his feet form spikes at the bottom of them so he can hold his ground when All Might hits him again. Deku is ready to go and take another shot at All Might. He runs over to him with his inhumane speed quirk. "Hey guess whose back!!" Deku slashes All Might in the back with his Black claws in a X shape. His back starts to bleed intensely, Deku licks his claws to taste All Might's blood. "Oohh your blood is sooo tasty! I WANT MORE!!" All Might is getting hurt by the strong Nomu from the front and Deku from the back. Shigaraki is still in shock that his brother is such a badass even more than before. All Might tries to go against both of them but then Kuroguri creates a portal to trap All Might, he's now in a very serious predicament, and he has no back up. Then suddenly Bokugo fly's by and pins down Kuroguri on the ground. And Shoto freezes one of the Nomu's sides and All Might gets free from it's grasps. As soon as he does he picks up Deku by the throat and tries to crush him alive, like a tin can. The students look shocked and ask All Might what's he's doing to their teacher. All Might almost tells them but then the Nomu regenerates at a extrodenary rate. His leg and arm grows back in a matter of seconds. Shigaraki tells him to help Kuroguri. The Nomu dashes in inhumane speed directly towards Bokugo and almost kills him but then All Might drops Deku and pushes bokugo out of the way and takes the hit. Deku is breathing very heavily and most of his body armor is broken like shattered glass, he also is having an internal conflict of killing people, he can hurt them with ease but killing is really hard for him. His wings come out and he flies over to Shigaraki his brother and whispers in his ear,"I could just take his quirk and give it to dad. Or you, he hasn't picked a successor yet for his quirk. I don't have enough energy to take it but if I could just get a little bit more blood." Shigaraki nods and tells Deku can take some of his blood and go with his plan, since the first plan isn't working. The students are standing their in shock of what's happening between All Might and The weird Monster bird creature. And they are now seeing Deku bite into the villian leader's shoulder, and he's letting him do that to him willingly. All kinds of questions rush through their heads.
Deku isn't taking too much blood just little to heal and gain enough strength to steal All Might's Quirk. Deku stops after a few seconds and says,"thanks for the yummy meal brother." Deku licks his lips and then starts walking towards All Might who's having trouble fighting the Nomu. "Hey Toshinori Yagi look over here!!" All Might looks over to the sound of the voice and Deku isn't there he's behind him bitting into his neck sucking his quirk and his yummy blood out of his body. All Might,"How the.." The Nomu holds All Might in place making him unable to move. Deku sucks out the quirk and stops drink his blood before he dies,"you are useless now... I'll let you live to suffer from your failures." Deku licks Toshinori's neck to get the leftover blood pouring out of his body. "Delicious blood." Toshinori starts to shrink to normal size and pass out. The Nomu has him in his hands, it throws him like a piece of garbage in the trash can. Deku and the Nomu walk back to the students  that are stalemating Shigaraki and Kuroguri. "Hey Bro we should go before we get to cocky eh?" Deku looks over to his former students and looks sympathetic for a quick second saying that. Shigaraki looks at the students and grits his teeth, he wants to Slaughter them, but then Deku interups his thoughts,"In the future we can take those quirks from the kids but for now let's go while we are still winning." Shigaraki listens to his brother, because he is the strategist after all. "You're right let's go Kuroguri." Shigaraki scratches his neck and they all go into the purple portal, they leave the thugs here to get arrested. Deku goes in last and looks back for a second looking at his former students and mouths,"Good-bye." As he says that he has transformed back in his normal form.

To be continued...