Volume 1 Chapter 10 New Job

They are both walking to the school on foot, as they walk there Aizawa is going over how he can't call the principal a mouse. And a few more things just in case.
Few minutes later they arrive at the school, it's after school hours so no students should be around. Deku isn't in cuffs any more but Aizawa has his scarf around his wrists as they walk to the principal's office.
They are right outside the room and hearing voices having a argument. Aizawa knocks on the door and opens it revealing the pros having a argument about Deku being a teacher and what he can do there. They all shut up when they see Aizawa and Deku standing in the doorway. Principal Nezu," Welcome gentleman you may both stand there." Gestures at the end of the table. They walk up to the table and Deku is smiling like a little devil. Aizawa releases his scarf restricting Deku from moving. Principal Nezu is the only one speak for now,"Okay Deku I'm sure Eraserhead told you about the job here right? I'll say a few things before I let you speak. You will be Aizawa's assistant for 3 years until we get the new set of hero course students. The 4th year you will start as a teacher and teach Aizawa's new set of students how to be a hero and to defend against villians like yourself. By that time you should be 20 right? You can speak to us about your terms and material now." The room goes silent for a few seconds as Deku thinks things over about what he was just told.
Deku smiles evily and giggles evily as well. The pros get on guard and flinch as they hear him giggle. And see him look like he's going to do something rotten. Deku smiles bigger and more evil than before. He's just teasing them by this point,"You are all too easy to scare, calm down I'm just teasing you." The pros grit their teeth and get up from their chairs to threaten him. Then Deku interups them and goes to a Evil teasing look to a very serious and deadly look. "Sit down and let me speak...." The room goes silent as they fear for their lives for a slight second. They sit back down and give him a chance to speak." Okay I thought about what you said Principal Nezu. And hi there all my future colleagues. *Deku waves at the general direction of them all* So I'm working with Aizawa huh... I'm so happy I'm not stuck with a scaredy cat like the any of you. No offense just a fact, oh yeah I should be 20 by then.*A few hero's get really defensive and cross their arms or slam the table with brute Force* And I asked Aizawa about how far I can go against the kids, but I think before I teach the kids I should go against one of you so you know how powerful I can be.
It only seems fair right Principal Nezu? Oh one more thing can I wear what I'm wearing everyday. It's made out of very strong material so it won't break easily trust me. That's all I got to say." The room is in shock that the Villian had the balls to say so many blunt things. The hero's look at Principal Nezu with concerned looks. He just says with a happy voice," No problem about your clothes, and I agree about the fight. You should go up against Aizawa since you will be teaching with him. We will all watch the fight just in case we have to stop you. Are you okay with that Aizawa?" Aizawa looks tired as usual but a little excited."Sure I'm looking forward to fighting this monster." Deku looks at Aizawa with a joking look,"Good one Aizawa!" The pros look very confused about how Aizawa isn't scared of Deku getting mad at him making jokes. They grow more respect for Aizawa. Nezu coughs to get everyone's attention,"okay well we will do the fight tomorrow after school. So for now Aizawa and Deku head back home and we will see you tomorrow afternoon." Deku sees Aizawa bow in thanks and he almost does the same then realized that he's only there for passing time, he waves goodbye and walks out of the door not saying anything and going back to emotionless mode. Aizawa looks at Deku go out the door all quiet and depressed looking. He is confused about Deku being depressed, he hasn't seen that before yet. Aizawa walk out of the school all quiet and walk back home. Meanwhile back in the room of hero's they are worried about tomorrow's fight between Deku and Aizawa.
Deku Aizawa arrive at home a few minutes later and Deku sleeps in the basement of the house, it's cold and dark but just what he likes. Aizawa insisted on him sleeping in the extra room but Deku wanted to sleep in the basement, he has to keep to the villian lifestyle. Cold and heartless towards everyone.

To be continued.