Volume 9 Chapter 1 The Taste You Crave!

Author's Note~ I just wanted to say thank you for all the support and for the 4k Veiws and 200+ votes! You guys are awesome! I read your comments and everything you say helps! Also my phone auto corrects the names or some words, so I apologise for the Grammer errors, I'll do better in the future! Anyways here's more of your favorite series!!

Previously: *Aizawa's POV* I can't move, I'm shaking all over, but why can't I move, why is this happening to me. Deku just turned Hizashi my best friend into a vampire and am I next? Why is his fangs scaring me, they don't usually do.. what's happening to me. Oh no they are looking over to me with their predator like red glowing eyes. I can't move, I can run away from those eyes. I'm their prey and they are going to eat me alive! Please don't do what I think you are going to do...not again Deku please don't leave me alone and all weak.. I can't handle it again please don't do this... Oh no they are.... What.. they are force feeding me their blood.. it tastes like iron with a hint of beer and wine. Ugh..they are bitting me now and something is happening inside my body I can feel my insides pulsing. My heart is pounding out of my chest, my mouth is killing me ugh... I feel dizzy and lightheaded what is going on with me....*a few seconds later* I lick my lips and feel a weird sensation on my tounge and it's tingling my taste buds. What is this delicious taste in my mouth, I can't get enough of it. While are they staring at me with a creepy grin on their faces. Is there something wrong with me or something? Then I touch my lips and look at my finger tips, they have wet and fresh blood on them. I get suprised for a few seconds but then I lick my fingers and almost orgasm over the beautiful taste and sensation I'm feeling yet again. I smile creepily just like them and laugh with blood in my teeth and my fangs out. That night we had a few more drinks and then went out for a delicious meal on what we called fresh meat. It was delicious and I loved how it squirmed in my teeth as I bit into it. Their screams turned me on and I devoured them alive like the new monster I am.*

It's been a few days since that night and the students have been training really hard to get ready for the licensing exam. But before we get back to them, let's gets see what happened afterwards with Deku, Aizawa and Hizashi. They went out for a different type of late night snack. And Deku taught them how to dispose of their meal afterwards they were done eating. Deku's coven was slowing growing over the few months he's have been teaching Class 1-A at UA High School. It's been a few days since then and they are going on like nothing happened at school but after school is another story. At school they are hero's and teachers and afterwards they are monsters in human forms with red glowing eyes that light up their path of darkness and death. Now let's go back to the school and see what they are doing now!

A few days later of training, students upgraded their costumes and got more sturdy outfits and a few support items. They also have their own ultimate moves figured out already only in a matter of a few days. The test is today and everyone is really nervous because they are the only first years that try the exam. Aizawa explains who the shiketsu high school students are. And then a weird looking girl walks over to Aizawa and says in a girly voice," Eraser I know that scowl anywhere, I saw you on the sports festival, but it's been awhile since we were this close. LETS GET MARRIED!!"  "No!" Deku looks over at her flirting with his love and he grits his teeth in jealously. But hides in the shadows to avoid eye contact. Then Aizawa tells the class that it's the pro hero joke, "she makes people laugh to arrest them." He says in a not impressed tone of voice and look. Then a boy grabs Deku's hands and shakes them with a smile,"Nice to meet you I'm Shindo I can't wait to get to know you." He says in a huge smile, charming all of the girls except Uraraka. Deku looks into his eyes and growls,"Your Full Of Shit, Drop The Act... Plus I'm not a student I'm a teacher." Deku jerks away from his grasp and walks over to Aizawa and grits his teeth in disgust. Then he did the same to couple of other students and went to Bokugo last,"it must of been hard for you because of the kidnapping incident." "Huh?" "You are especially strong willed! Today in going to do my best and learn from you I really hope you don't mind." He holds his hand out to shake Bokugo's hand. Katsuki scoffs and slaps his hand away."Stop pretending, what you say doesn't match the look in your eyes!" Bakugo looks over with disgust as well. Shindo frowns at him and Deku,"They both read me like a book." He said to himself. Kirishima, Uraraka and Shinso growl at the kid as he walked away. Shindo got chills all over his body hearing them growl at him."They are all freaks!" He says to himself in a whisper. A few minutes later, The kids go get their costumes on and the teachers head to the stadium seats. Deku goes ahead and walks like he is dreading already being here. Aizawa is stuck talking to Mrs. Joke, so hes dreading today too. He exhales very slowly and heavily with irritation. Mrs. Joke doesn't recognize Deku yet but she will soon....to be continued..