“Well Harry and I talked last night, and we were wondering if you would like to be the godmother? Harry's asking Niall today about being the godfather.” I said looking hopeful at her.

“OF COURSE!” she yelled, running over to me, grabbing me into a big hug. “Id love to be the baby's' god mom!” she said pulling back and smiling at me.

“Great!” I said smiling back to her.

“Okay, well I really should be going. Ill talk to you later jess!” she yelled to me as she walked out the door.

As soon as she left I ran up stairs to my room to take a long, well needed shower to get my mind off things..

Harry's POV

I had just got done asking Niall to be the God father of the baby, and he gladly accepted. I was done golfing for the day, so I packed up my clubs, placed them in the car, and drove home. As soon as I got to the house, I walked in and before I could yell out for Jess that I was home I heard the shower running, so I just went to the living room to watch some football. About 15 minutes later I heard a faint tone coming from somewhere. I looked over and Jess' phone was going off, so I picked it up to see who it was. I opened up her phone and saw it was just a text from Bekah. I knew that I probably shouldn't be going through her phone, but it was only Bekah.

From: Bekah

Hey doll! I'm heading in to work! Just wanted to check up on you and see if you were doing okay..you didn't seem to well when I was there earlier..”

I wonder what Bekah was talking about..Jess probably wasn't feeling to good. Shes been that way for a few weeks from the pregnancy, nothing to really worry about. I clicked back on her phone and saw that there was a blocked number that had been texting her. I really wanted to open it, but I knew that I probably shouldn't. I looked around the corner and heard the shower still running. I don't think it'll be soooo bad if I just read one message. I said in my head. So I opened it.

From: Unknown

i told you not to let lover boy be apart of my kids life. And if you think hes gonna raise my child then you're very wrong you whore. If I have to tell you again I will make sure you never see him ever again, and when you have our baby ill make sure to take her from you. Watch it jess.”

I stood there speechless. Was jess going to tell me about this? Or would she keep it a secret? I couldn't tell her that I knew, because then she'd be pissed at me for looking through her messages in the first place, so I had to come up with a plan to keep this Arse away from MY family, and I had a few things in mind.

After about20 minutes of thinking, I heard Jess coming down the stairs. I ran to the couch and turned on the TV to make it look like I had been here for a while. “Oh hey baby” I said standing up to give her a hug and placed a kiss on her cheek. How was your shower?” I asked, seeming like nothing was wrong.

“Good, I really needed it, I haven't been feeling too good today.” she said plopping down on the couch next to me, nestling her head into my neck.

“Oh thats not good babe, have you taken any medicine?” I asked sounding really concerned.

“Yeah, I took everything I could, its starting to finally kick in, so I might take a little nap.” she said laying down next to me.

“ Hey babe, Ive been thinking about some things, promise not to over react when I say this okay?” I said , worried that she might shut my idea down, even tho is in her best interest.

“okay..? “ she said, sounding a bit confused and worried.

“ I think it'd be a good idea for us to move to the u.k., I mean all of my family is out there, and you barely talk to your family that lives here. Plus, if we stayed here then I might get calls to report there for signings and interviews, so you and the baby would rarely see me” I said, trying to sound as convincing as I could. “ I know you'd be leaving behind some friend, but it'd be better in the long run or all 3 of us.” I said with some hope that she might accept.

“That sounds like a great idea, when were you planning on leaving? She asked

“Please Jess, it'd be a great....wait, did you say yes” I asked , sounding a bit thrown off and confused.

“Yes I did harry!” she laughed at my reaction. “I think it'd be a great new start for our family, and plus wed have more family out there.” she said actually sounding excited to be moving.

“Great! Well I as kind of planning soon...so maybe this weekend?” I asked hoping shed approve.

“This weekend Harry?!!” she yelled. “Tell me how we are supposed to move across the country in a week??” She snapped at me.

“i don't know! I just think it'd be better to do it sooner before the baby comes!” I said hoping to change her mind.

“Fine Harry. But you know I'm really no help in the process considering that i'm pregnant.” she said, and walked upstairs to go to bed.

Okay, so that went well. Now all I gotta do is figure out how in the hell i'm gonna move us across the country in a few days. I pulled out my phone and started a group text to Louis, Liam and Zayn who lived in the UK.

To: Li, Boo Bear, Djmalik

Hey boys! I have a huggeee favor to ask you...Jess and I decided to move back there, and I was wondering if you could maybe help me out? We wanna move out by this weekend.....”

I hit send and within a few minutes I got a text back from all of them.

From: BooBear

Of course ill help! But this weekend haz....really? Well we better get started soon! Theres actually a nice flat for sale down the street from mine! You want me to just get it?

To: Boo Bear

“Yeah! That'd be great boo! Thanks x”

Phew, a place to live..check. Next I had a text from Zayn

From: Djmalik

“This weekend harry?! Are you out of your mind?? Fine ill help, but you owe me mate! Ship all your stuff to my place and ill keep it till you get out here.

To: Djmalik

Thanks man! And don't worry, ill make sure to buy you some mirrors and new hair product ;)”

okay great!! A place for our things..check. Now all I need is two plane tickets, and i'm sure Liam would do that for me.

From: Li

“Of course Ill help mate! What do you need?

To: Li

“Well all I really need now is just 2 tickets to Doncaster... I'm moving into a house down the street from Lou. Thats all I need, thanks mate! X”

Tickets, Check! Great everything is now taken care of. I ran upstairs and already started packing up all my clothes and things around the house. The boys would probably think i'm crazy if they knew the real reason as to why we were moving out there, but honestly I would do anything to keep Jess safe. I love her more than anything and id never want anything to happen to her or the baby.

***

Yay the big 2 0 chapter is now up ! :) I really hope you guys are liking it so far! Pleaseee pleaaseeee comment fan and vote, it means the world to me to see that people like this story ! :) you can follow me on twitter @Bring_1DtoOmaha I follow back! So yea I hope you like it:)