brothers

background: Ex was made from a glitch in the world they were living in and X was his childhood friend. even though everyone was judging Ex, X still defended him. the flashback Ex was having was when they were in high school and X was bullied for having Ex as his friends now X wants him to move out, but Ex refused because he had nowhere to stay and he knows no one else was going to take him in. after everything, Ex developed depression and started self-harm.

"I'm sorry, the person you were calling has not set up a voice mailbox yet, leave a-" Ex groaned in pain as he pressed the hang-up button and leaned back to the bathtub behind him. there was black, he could see nothing. then there was a spark, it glowed brighter and brighter and brighter then it swallowed Ex, he had no time to scream.

"Xisuma?" Ex asked watching the scene play out. he saw the younger version of his looking at Xisuma in his old apartment he use to share with Xisuma until he kicked him out. they were talking about something with him, he walked closer to listen but then the younger version of him getting slapped by X and he shrank back.

"When we were young we were the ones. The kings and queens oh yeah, we ruled the world, We smoked cigarettes man no regrets" the younger Ex sang as he sat on the ground with tears flowing down his face.

"Ex! stop!" Xisuma screamed as he slapped Ex again, but it just made him sing more.

"Wish I could relive every single word" young Ex sang, more tears flowed down

"We've taken different paths. And traveled different roads" X sang with him, anger still visible from his eyes. 

"I know we'll always end up on the same one when we're old" young Ex sang as he stood up and held on the table next to him to hold steady.

"And when you're in the trenches, And you're under fire I will cover you If I was dying on my knees, You would be the one to rescue me" younger Ex sang as teardrops fell from his face onto the table.

"Ex. stop, don't try this. don't guilt trip me! it's not going to work!" 

"And if you were drowned at sea...I'd give you my lungs so you could breathe" young Ex continued, not listening to X.

"I've got you, brother... that's what you said when you took me in remember?" young Ex said as he looked up at X who also had tears on his face.

"Oh, brother, we'll go deeper than the ink beneath the skin of our tattoos" young Ex sang looking at Xisuma straight in the eyes.

"Though we don't share the same blood," X said, trying to fight back the tears coming out of his eyes.

"You're my brother and I love you that's the truth" the real Ex sang with the younger one. Ex didn't feel the tears that were running down his face until he felt it fell on to his hands that were outstretched to the flashback Xisuma.

"We're living different lives, Heaven only knows, If we'll make it back With all our fingers and our toes" Xisuma sang stomping his feet in anger.

"5 years, 20 years, come back, It will always be the same" younger Ex sang and then the picture was blurry there was white noise everywhere. then Ex was brought back to reality. he looked down seeing the blood on the ground coming from his arm.

"If I was dying on my knees You would be the one to rescue me, And if you were drowned at sea I would give you my lungs so you could breathe" Ex sang by himself in the bathroom, slumped against the bathtub.

"I've got you brother-er-er-er, And if we hit on troubled water I'll be the one to keep you warm and safe, And we'll be carrying each other Until we say goodbye on our dying day, Because I've got you, brother," Ex heard Xisuma sing. of course it's all his imagination, he hadn't told Xisuma where he moved to or talked to him in person or over 5 years.

"I've got you, brother" Ex sang with X. everything started to get blurry and Ex closed his eyes and never opened it again.

"If I was dying on my knees you would be the one to rescue me" Xisuma sang to himself alone in his apartment. 

"And if you were drowned at sea, I would give you my lungs so you could breathe" X sang, then he felt his chest tightened and tears where falling form his eyes. something was wrong he knew it. 

"Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh" Xisuma hummed as he reached for his phone and it dinged.

"I've got you, brother" he continues to hummed then he saw that it was Ex that had messaged him.

Xisuma, I get the why you have kicked me out. I'm not mad at you, how could I be? it's not your fault how this ended. I was hoping to see you one more time befor it all ended but you were probly busy with something else more important. that's ok too. just so you know, I love you and I've got you, brother. always.

love,

Ex

yay! angst Ex and Xisuma stuff! nice. welp, I better go do my homework now cuz I was supposed to like 30min ago but you know, I do procrastination so yeah. mk, baii! 

-oop Stuffy :)