broken heart pt.1

mumbo woke up one morning and whatever he saw he was mad at it, why was the leaf out of place in the flower pot?! and why is there a chest in the middle of my base?! I just organized my chest! mumbo thought as he walked over to the chest and open it to see what it is and he sees a book and he open and...

hey mumbo! you got the hot potato! you welcome! -Grian

"WHAT THE FRICK DO YOU WANT FROM MY GRIAN?! WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME FOR JUST ONE DAY WITHOUT ANNOYING ME?!" mumbo yelled in his base and he was sure Grian can't hear him so he put on his eltra and glided over to Grian's base.

"hey Mumbo!" Grian said happily as he was working on the patatotube (let's just pretend that he was at his base and continue working on it ok?) like nothing happed, "did you get my little present?" he asked with a smirk,

" YEAH, I GOT YOUR 'LITTLE PRESENT' GRIAN!" Mumbo yelled in Grian's face

"wow dude! chill out! I didn't know you would be mad bro! I mean it's just a game..." Grian said kind of shocked with Mumbo's reaction,

"I CHILL OUT? YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT YOUR SELF! YOU ARE THE ONE THAT PUT CHICKEN IN MY BASE AND YOU ARE JUST AS ANNOYING AS WATER ON MY REDSTONE!" Mumbo yelled again and he dragged Grian out of his patatotube by his collar and throw him on the ground.

"Mumbo! wha- I'm sorry ok? you can give the potato back and I'll give it to someone else!" Grian said with pain in his eyes from the drop.

"NO! I'M DONE WITH YOU AND YOUR LITTLE STUPID GAME! FIRST TAG THEN THE STUPID HOT POPATOE AND NOW YOU MADE ANOTHER EVEN MORE STUPID GAME CALLED DEMISE? CAN'T YOU EVER STOP? JUST STOP BEING ANNOYING!" Mumbo yelled and now he is kicking Grian on the ground, and Grian wanted to fight back, and be probably could with all the training he got befor he came to Hermitcraft, but he didn't want to hurt mumbo because once he starts to fight back, his instincts will kick in and he'll probably accidentally hurt Mumbo, and his kicks aren't that hard.

"ok, ok! Mumbo! I'm sorry ok? I'll stop the Demies game and I'll throw the potato away, just stop... please!" Grian said as he was in tears, he was in a fatal position as Mumbo's kick get's harder, Grian still didn't want to fight mumbo.

"THAT'S NOT ENOUGH! YOU'VE PRANKED ME SO MANY TIMES YOU I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M EVEN FRIENDS WITH YOU! YOUR JUST ANOTHER PERSON THAT'S SLOWLY RUNNING MY LIFE! IF YOU DIE THEN THE WOLD MIGHT BE A BETTER PLACE! YOU AND YOUR STUPID BUILDS! I HATE YOUR BUILDS! THEY ARE SO STUPID AND STANDS OUT LIKE A SOUR EYE, ALMOST AS STUPID AND ANNOYING AS YOU!" Mumbo yelled again. this time it was too much grian starts to sob and all his pride was gone and he just let Mumbo drag him up and pins in on the walls of his base and yells at him. when Mumbo was done he just throw Grian on the ground and left him there a sobbing mess. Grian was fine with physical abuse but mumbo, his best friend, told him he should just die and he was the worst Bilder ever, made his heartbreak into pieces.

hey, ya peeps! and you can see this is my mental stage right now! I'm extra depressed right now so yay! inspirations when you are depressed guys! so yeah bye peeps! love ya!

-depressing Stuffy :)

edit Stuffy: bruh... what. is dis?? soooo many spelling mistakes and crap, uhh not good writing!!! anyways, I hope my writing did get better but yeahhhhhhh sorry!