broken hearts pt.3

as Grian and Iskall made their way to the ConCorp ground, they saw Scar and Cub working on something, they don't know.

"guys?" Grian said as we approached them

"hey Grian, Iskall! what brings you guys here?" Scar said as he turns around from the build and waves at them.

"hey, I have a question for you, have you guys seen Mumbo recently?" Grian asked

"oh yeah, he was at our meeting like 2 days ago, why? didn't Iskall tell you about it?" Cub said, a little confused.

"umm Mumbo has been acting... weird... and Iskall said that he ate some ConCorp cake, so I want to ask about that because you know, ConCorp knows to be changing people into stuff and other crap. no offense" Grian said, even though he put in all the offense he has because that ConCorp cake broke his heart.

"um that was a normal cake we give Mum-" Scar said but Cub cuts him off by saying,

"sorry! Mumbo said he was hungry and I thought it was a good idea to try some new potions out so I give Mumbo that cake..." 

"you give Mumbo THAT CAKE?!" Scar yelled

"maybe..." Cub said sheepishly,

"WE'RE NOT EVEN DONE WITH MAKING THAT POTION!" Scar yelled again"what did he do to you?! is that why you have a black eye? oh my goodness! you have bruises every were!"

"umm, Mumbo did kind of kick him a lot yeah..." Iskall said,

"do you have any potions that will turn Mumbo back?" Grian asked, his eyes watered again as the scene flashed back and Mumbo's voice was as clear as if he was hearing it.

"Scar, where is the cure?" Cub asked,

"um I think it's in the back cabinet on the far right." Scar said as he turned back to his build, "if you somehow get Mumbo to drink it he'll be fine." 

"ok... "Grian said as Cub comes back with the potion and they took off again this time in the direction of Mumbo's base.

time skip until they are at Mumbo's base brought to you by depressing hermitcraft fandom!

"Mumbo?" Iskall yelled in his Swedish accent

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" yelled Mumbo and Grian cowered back.

"Mumbo! what's up, bro!" Iskall said trying to act chill but Grian and see that he was sweating a little.

"I WANT YOU GONE!" Mumbo yelled and pointed at Grian as Grian's eyes watered again.

"now, now, Mumbo, come here I brought you something to drink!" Iskall said as he obviously trying to hide Grian behind him.

"I'M NOT BUYING YOUR ACT HERE! " Mumbo yelled again.

"we're trying to help you, bro!" Iskall said

"I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!" Mumbo yelled, but he failed to notice that Grian was behind and he spaterd the potions on his head.

"AHH WHAT IS YOUR- Grian?" Mumbo now looked focused and confused.

"Finally!" Iskall sighed "you've been really mean to Grian, I'm not sure what really happened but you see the black and blue on him? you caused that, you better apologize to him!" Iskall said almost yelling at Mumbo,

"now, now Iskall, it's not Mumbo's falt! don't get mad at him-" Grian said befor Mumbo huged Grian and muttered sorry 10 thousand times. 

"it's ok bro," Grian said befor hugging Mumbo back and his heart was whole again.

hey ya peeps, stuffy here, so we watch High skool Musical but I'm writing this so... I feel like I kinda rushed at the end tho... oh well, I need some new ideas!!! plz halp! mk bai!

-Musical Stuffy :)

Hermitcraft Season 6 oneshots (mostly songfics and angst)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara