all good things must come to an end

Now that Stress and Iskallwas a happy couple they are on their way into Niagara falls after all the drama, and Iskall and Stress even had a kiss. At the end, they have to go back home and everyone was reluctant to go but they did have to. When they are on their way back they again stopped at another sooubway and False and Cleo screams again as they got their sandwich. After everyone got on their cars (the same car assignment on when they got here) Falseand Grian started to spy on Carolex again and when they kissed this time False and Grian just said aww... and False had to give him 20 dollars, but he earned it anyways. There was 10 min left of the car ride back home and it was late at night, probably about 11 pm and everyone was tired. Iskallwas thinking about next Christmas, and perhaps it was too early to think about this but he was thinking about proposing to Stress next Christmas, and they could get married! No, not yet, too early, I probably should focus on driving or-

"ISKALL!!" Stress screamed, they were running right off the side of the road and it wasn't deep fall but it was quite a distance, Iskall tried to steer the car back on track but it was too late, and they are falling and falling and when Iskall saw the bottom and was expecting a painful drop, but instead, he felt something on his lip, it was Stress, and everything went black. He was out. Beep. Beep. Beep... Iskall opened his eyes and all he saw was white, and when he looked down, he saw his hands bandaged and his right leg propped up and he can't see through his left eye.

"W-what happened?" he managed to get out before falling back in to darkness, no, not darkness, it was emptiness, pain from the emptiness was strong and he wanted to know why he was feeling the emptiness so he swam deeper into his consciousness and saw Stress kissing him when they had fallen and he fell on her and cushioned his fall so she didn't... she's not dead yet, he can feel her alive somewhere, but barely hanging on. then he felt a sharp pain in his heart, it was intense, and it didn't go away, it stayed, and this time he knew, she had died.

"D-died..." he repeated not processing the words.

"SHE DIED." then he yelled in his consciousness, no one could hear him, he was yelling in his mind, and this scream wasn't the pathetic sound he made when he woke up, this voice was full of power, and it wasn't a question he was asking, but a statement he was saying. She died. Indeed she has, she died because of you, and you deserve to feel the pain because you killed her! Why were you not paying attention while you were diving? You were thinking about proposing to Stress, and look what you've done? Now you will NEVER be able to propose to her! After 2 hours or so, he woke up and found False, Cleo, and Grian looking at him and he tried to turn away but his neck was also in a cast and so he couldn't.

"I'm sorry, but-" False said but Iskall Cut her out by saying,

" I know! You were going to tell me that Stress in dead right? I know that! So just go away, and leave me here to die!"

"no... well yes, that was what I was about to say but, we have to talk to you an-" Falsesaid before once again cut off by Iskall,

"JUST LEAVE OK? I'M NOT ASKING FOR TO MUCH!" and he coughed, he wasn't in the state for yelling and that made the nurse come in and shoo them out.

We're beat up but won't be broken

Lonesome but always searching

Homesick but nobody's heading home soon

Keep on, keeping on, keeping on

Long days and too many short nights

And wrong ways that almost felt right

Lovesick but nobody's holding you

Keep on, keeping on, keeping on

(To the Dreamers, by: for Kings and Country)

yay, another depressing chapter! how nice, I'm still feeling quite a bit crappy, so I think I am going to post this whole story today, Hope you liked the story, and after the next two chapters I'll go rant to my notebook, mk baiiii!

-depressed Stuffy :)