spoilers!

so this is a spoiler chapter and if you don't want spoilers that SKIP THIS CHAPTER RIGHT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! ok, you all left right? ok good, now we can get down to business. this is the outline for "Like glass shatters"

chapter 1-3:

setting and Ren gets taken and False blaming herself, and Grian being depressing 

Chapter 4-7:

they realized that if they are on Grian's team they don't get taken, and everyone stayed together, and Grian decided to turn himself in but Mumbo fond him on the way and stopped him. and everyone gradually got taken except for Mumbo, Iskall, and Grian.

Chapter 8-10:

when they finally made an appearance befor the 3 and they are outnumbered, and so they get taken, and then the possessed hermits make Grian change sides, to leave hermitcraft, and more depressing grian stuff.

Chapter 11-13

what happened to the hermits that got taken, and Scar's side at stuff and it's gonna be depressing. (ok, when people wite about Scar getting abused, I always feel sadder and more depressed than if other hermits gets abused,  do you guys do that too?)

Chapter 13-15

when the possession of the hermits wear off and they realize what they have done and then they tried to get grian back, but they can't and Scar tells the truth that he wasn't possessed in the first place and he has given the watchers something that will glitch out the world and make the whole thing explode and they will all spawn on were they last slept befor they when on the server and Grian is back and the happy ending!

ok, so I can't follow the outline completely, so I might change something back here some times so plz don't kill meh. now here is the outline for the Stress and Iskall story, I don't have a name for so gib meh Ideas plz. 

Chapter 1 -Letter

chapter 2 -setting

chapter 3 -flashback setting

chapter 4-5 -trip there

chapter 6-8 -when they get there and depressing stuff happens

chapter 8-9 -trip back, car crash, and the Iskall being sad

Chapter 10-11 -Iskall being sad and then suicide. (don't suicide people, I'm just doing this to make it sad)

chapter 12 -end letter.

yup! that's all! thanks, guys! and your welcome that I spoiled the whole book for you! mk baiiiiiiii!

-spoiler Stuffy :)