nuu! muh Sahara! pt.1

it was another peaceful day of hermitcraft, well it was peacefull befor Mumbo when to Sahara to see that the storefront was blone up.

"at least it's not the redst-" Mumbo said as he hears distant blowing up sound, "what was that?" and Mumbo whent in said and saw that the sorting machine was blown up.

"WHO DID THIS!?" Iskall yelled as he runs inside, and stands next to a shocked Mumbo.

"I swear, If it's one of Grian's prank again... I'm gonna blow." Iskall said with clenched teeth,

"hello guys! oh! what happened here?" Grian said cheerfully as he came into Sahara like others is wrong, then he was shocked as Iskall pinned him on the wall and lend in and yelled,

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TIME WE SPEND MAKING THAT AND YOU UST BLOW IT UP? YOUR PRANKS HAS GONE TOO FAR!" 

"W-what... " Grian said confused and scared, not knowing what had happened and why Iskall was yelling at him.

"YOU BLOWN UP THE MACHINE AND KNOW YOUR ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING? IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO? IF SO THEN YOU SHOULD NOT BE IN A TEAM OF PEOPLE THAT REALLY DO THE WORK! BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS BLOW THINGS UP AND BE ANNOYING! THIS IS THE LAST STRAW! I'M DON! I'M DONE WITH YOU! JUST GO! I DON'T CARE ANYMORE!" Iskall yelled eve more and Grian starts to cry, 

"I-I didn't d-do anything... w-what are you t-talking a-about? I didn't blow the r-redstone up!" Grian sobbed as Iskall throw hi on the ground and walk back t Mumbo.

"don't you think your a bit harsh on him Iskall?" Mumbo asked,

"he deserved it! I worked so hard on it!" Iskall said, still visibly mad at Grian as he looked at Grian, crying on the floor. 

"what if he really didn't do it? he seems genuinely confused... "Mumbo said as he walks over to Grian and tries to help him up and Grian scooted away.

"I'm sorry if you think my pranks are horrible, I'll, I'll just leave ok? you guys can have Sahara by your self ok? I'll, just go..." said Grian as he puts on his elytra and rockets and flies out of the Sahara building.

hey guys! I'm back again, so today was a boring day so... I write. yeah I know ok? so idk if i should add more chapters to dis, I might just leave it like dis, comment plz, if u want another chapter! mk bye!

-nerdy Stuffy :)