fifty

"CTX entertainment saw my cover of Ariana's song and they want to sign me." nayeon explained nervously since the two companies are constantly competing against one another. "and since i don't want to be a singer singer, they will allow me to be like, independent."

"really? that's awesome baby, i'm so proud of you. you'll finally get the recognition you deserve." jeongyeon said genuinely, kissing her. "i'll support you no matter what."

nayeon let out a breath, as she relaxed in the warm water.

"i'm so happy with my life right now, with you in it and everything." the older girl confessed, rubbing her thumb against jeongyeon's hand.

"me too."

x

"what about this one?" momo asked, pointing at the simple, 1 diamond ring.

"oh that's pretty! what about 3 diamonds though." nayeon pointed at said ring.

"yes! definitely that one. damn girl if you weren't dating jeongyeon, i'd totally-"

"no." nayeon put her hand to stop momo from flirting even more.

1 week later

nayeon:
shINTFAET
TAE
HOLY SHIT

shin tae:
WHAT
ARE U OKAY

nayeon:
IM GONA PROPOSE TO JEONGYEON !!-?-?-??-?-?-?-?-
IM SO NERVOUS
CAN I JUST SAY U WANA MARRY ME OVER TEXT
OMFG

shin tae:
NO????
GIRL U GOT THIS
IF U CAN ASK HER OUT
U CAN ASK HER TO MARRY U
ok wait that does sound scary

nayeon:
oh my god i can't breathe
i need to lcm

shin tae:
jeong would be proud 😪😪

nayeon:
heheh 💅🏻💅🏻

shin tae:
ILL COME OVER LATER OKAY

nayeon:
FUCJXJXJX
IM SO NERVY
i need a DRINK

shin tae:
nooo let's not day drink
i'm gona call momo

x

nayeon paced around the room, waiting for her friends to arrive. as soon as she heard the doorbell, she ran towards the door and saw momo, eating fries out of the bag.

"oh hey. you want some?" she offered as she dropped a fry, a 'oop' coming out of her mouth.

"i'm good." she shook her head.

"let's see the outfit girlie." momo says excitedly, clapping her hands.

nayeon leads her to her bedroom and shows her messy room, clothes everywhere. momo gave her the look and nayeon huffed.

"it's hard when you're not fashionable." she tries to explain but just momo shakes her head. after she finishes changing, she walks out of the bathroom and momo screams.

"wow! you should totally wear that. like shit if i saw you, i'd be like 'wow let's date'." nayeon giggles and nods, putting a thumb up.