thirty two

nayeon:
can i take you out tonight?

jeongie:
of course

nayeon:
i'll pick you up

jeongie:
can't wait to see you

x

nayeon hung up on the restaurant after placing a reservation. it was jeongyeon's birthday and she wanted to do a cute little date. nayeon smiled to herself at the thought of being with jeongyeon.

"so are you getting laid tonight?" nayeon's eyes widened as she turned around and looked at momo.

"you're gross." she rolled her eyes. momo slurped on her noodles, wiggling her eyebrows.

"so it's a yes."

"no- yes-no- what? shut up." nayeon stuttered, playfully pushing her. "i'm going to get ready."

"ooh! lemme come. i want to see what you're gonna wear."

"okay i guess you can help me."nayeon gave in. momo happily jumped on her bed and stared at her, who was choosing out dresses and other outfits.

x

jeongyeon fixed her hair before walking out, seeing her girlfriend parked in front. she decided to scare her. suddenly, she rapidly banged on the window, causing nayeon to jump and yell.

jeongyeon opened the door and put on a innocent smile.

"hi babe." she began but nayeon glared at her and pouted.

"no fuck you! meanie." she crossed her arms. jeongyeon got in her seat and put on her seat belt before turning to her girlfriend.

"i'm sorryyy~ it's fun teasing you." she took nayeon's hand from her lap and held it.

"forgive me?"

"um... no. anyways, let's go." nayeon held in a smile, driving with one hand and her other in jeongyeon's.

"where are we going?" jeongyeon asked. nayeon turned her head towards jeongyeon and gave her a cocky smile before looking back at the road.

"it's a surprise."

the two talked until they reached the restaurant.

"wow fancy." jeongyeon says, getting out of the car. nayeon leaves her hand out for her to take it, and they enter together.

"hi pick up for nayeon." she informs the person at front. the worker nods, and heads back before handing her a large picnic basket.

"sana told me you like picnics, and i thought why not have some time together." nayeon says, linking arms with jeongyeon.

"aw, baby. this is so sweet. thank you." she kisses her, walking together hand in hand to the beach.

"i forgot the blanket, you can start eating i'll be right back." nayeon tells her, running back.
jeongyeon smiled to herself at how nayeon was so cute and thoughtful.

sana:
hi baby cake
i'm leaving the dorm tonight so you and nayeon can have time together ;) i'm going to jimin's place

jeong:
EW WHAT WTF IS BABY CAKE AMD WYF WHICH JIMIN

sana:
park jimin

jeong:
SHICH ONE

sana:
the girl?

jeong:
oh okay have fun!!! tell her i said hi <333

sana:
you koreans are crazy

jeongyeon decided to wait for nayeon to come back before eating. she took pictures of the food, sending it the her group chat.

stan loona

jeongyeon:
[1 Image Attached]
does this make you hungry

momo:
OMGOD YES

chaeyoung:
no

ha sooyoung:
yes

kimlip:
aaa yes

dahyun:
girl yes

jeongyeon:
well sucks to be you 💋

nayeon:
who do you think you are

jeongyeon heard footsteps and turned around, seeing her girlfriend in front.

"let's begin eating babe."