thirty six

jeongyeon suddenly opened her eyes when she realized that she was freezing. she rolled to her side and was met with nayeon's back, texting someone.

"babe?" she called out and nayeon immediately put down her phone and turned around.

"good morning." nayeon wrapped her arms around jeongyeon and babied her. the two cuddled in bed while talking about their feelings and whatever was on their mind.

"hey i'm hungry. let's get food." jeongyeon said, sitting up and stretching.

she got off the bed and nayeon did the same, walking to the bathroom.
while nayeon was putting her hair up, jeongyeon wrapped her arms around nayeon's neck and placed her chin on her shoulder.

"you smell good, babe." jeongyeon comments, making nayeon giggle.

"i'm gonna shower. you can join." nayeon says at last, turning around to cup her face to kiss her. she winked sarcastically and started the shower.

"sure."

x

time skip since they just hung out in switzerland

nayeon and jeongyeon were currently at jeongyeon's house, since sana had a date to go to. they were both on their phone, barely talking and when they did, it was just to show memes and funny videos.

"being an idol must be hard." nayeon suddenly said, turning off her phone.

"yeah. they work so much." jeongyeon agreed.

"they get unnecessary hate comments. it's so stupid, i get pissed off. like if a girl isn't wearing a bra they shame them. so stupid... and most companies just overwork them." she ranted.

"it's really unfair."

"don't ever be in the industry." nayeon mumbled, looking down at her phone again.

x

"i'm going to the bathroom really quick." jeongyeon announced, throwing her phone back on her bed and walking over.

nayeon continued staring at her phone until she heard multiple dings from jeongyeon's phone, which annoyed her.

chuchu:
jeong!!!!!!!! it's been so long

chuchu:
i miss u tooooo

chuchu:
omg yeah i remember jinsoul! she's such a sweetheart and she debuted! so proud of her

"who the fuck..." nayeon whispered to herself. her finger slipped and clicked on the text, and since jeongyeon's phone already had nayeon's face id, it unlocked.

"oh shit, shit, shit." she said before jeongyeon walked out. she managed to catch a glimpse of the texts above.

chuchu:
hi jeong!!
hope u remember me

juju:
omgggg my favorite celebrity!
i missed uuuu
the last time we hung out was w jinsoul
remember her?

chuchu:
jeong!!!!!!!! it's been so long

chuchu:
i miss u tooooo

chuchu:
omg yeah i remember jinsoul! she's such a sweetheart and she debuted! so proud of her

"why are you on my phone?"

"a girl kept texting you." she explained herself, handing back her phone. "she's just a friend right?"

"yeah, don't worry about it." jeongyeon smiled, taking her seat on the couch again and continued texting.

juju:
aw yeah
you watched her debut showcase right?

chuchu:
yeah !! i wanted to take her out for beef but she couldn't and i also couldn't afford to pay for 12 people 😩😩

chuchu:
so i have a ;););));); for u

"what even..." nayeon sighed, looking away from jeongheon's phone.

"what?" jeongheon's glanced away from her phone to look at her girlfriend.

"that." she pointed at her phone.

"why are you lurking? are you jealous?" jeongyeon teased, putting her phone down to gently push nayeon down. she straddled her sides and leaned down.

"are you?"

"no..." jeongyeon raised an eyebrow.

"okay fine. i'm a bit jealous. she looks so pretty in her contact photo."

"oh come on. no need to be." jeongyeon poked nayeon's cheek, who rolled her eyes and looked away.

-

WHO IS CHUCHU

GUESS WHO IT IS AND ILL GIVE U A COOKIE

also pls vote on the storyline:

do u want drama ish

or

do u want fluff (faster ending)