fourty five

nayeon groaned as she opened her eyes, rubbing her temples.

"the fuck did i do.." she whispered to herself. she looked to the side at her nightstand and saw a cup of water with 2 pills.

she quickly chugged the water and sighed. jeongyeon wasn't in the bedroom so after she freshened up, she walked out into the living room area.

"goodmorninggggg!" sana said brightly, throwing her blanket on the floor as she got up from the couch.

"you were like, drunk as shit yesterday." she chuckled.

"shit really?"

"yeah, jeong is getting some fittings right now but she's coming back in a few hours." sana explained, walking towards nayeon.

"oh, okay."

nayeon:
good morning <3
read

"she left me on read?" she said in confusion, showing sana.

"huh. maybe just busy." she shrugged.

"yeah maybe."

x

jeong:
do u guys want anything to eat

sana:
pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

jeong:
fatties
hehe i'm coming soon

"i'm here!" jeongyeon announced, almost dropping the pizza box as she juggled it with her other belongings.

"ahh thank you," sana hugged her. "i need to go soon cause i need to meet someone."

"okay, thanks for looking after her today."

"yeah no worries."

sana took a slice and ran off, leaving the couple alone.

"so you can text sana but not me?" nayeon asked, sitting in front of jeongyeon.

"you were the one out being drunk yesterday? if it weren't for me something could've happened." jeongyeon set down her purse.

"are you saying i can't have fun now?"

"no not at all, i just want you to be fucking safe. you can do whatever you want. i don't want you to be like i don't know, hurt?"

"i think i can take care of myself."

"bullshit nayeon. why are you mad at me for protecting you?" jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

"i don't need your fucking protection!"

"you probably don't remember but there was a guy all up on you. what if he did something to you?" jeongyeon waited for a response but nayeon stayed silent. she scoffed.

"you're pissing me off, jesus. i've had a long day today and i don't want to fight anymore." she got up and began walking to their bedroom.

"fuck," nayeon ran her hands through her hair. "shit, jeong i'm sorry." she quickly walked into the bedroom and found jeongyeon taking off her makeup.

"i'm sorry." she backhugged her, feeling so ashamed at herself. "i'm so sorry."

jeongyeon felt a tear drop onto her shoulder and immediately turned around, looking at her girlfriend.

"i know you just wanted to protect me and i'm so sorry for acting like this."

"nayeon stop. it's okay. let's just drop it." jeongyeon hugged her and rubbed her back, hoping nayeon could stop crying since she hated seeing her sad.

"come on let's get ready for bed and then we can cuddle." jeongyeon pulled away from their embrace. "smile for me, love." she squeezed nayeon's cheeks, which made her giggle.

"there's my girl. i'm sorry too, for being upset at you."

"it's okay."

-

we love gfs 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

also i wana do a lil qna so just comment questions and i'll answer if i'm comfortable w it! <3 love u all