fourty one

1 month later

within a month, jeongyeon dropped out of school (her parents weren't disappointed, instead they bought all her magazines) and nayeon passed all her finals, meaning she could graduate, along with shin taehyung of course.

since jeongyeon began getting even more recognition, she barely had time for anything.

"you have 16 castings today, and then a photo shoot with allure." minhee, her manager told her. jeongyeon sighed, knowing the day would be long and tiring.

"okay." she nodded. the driver began driving, also sighing inside knowing he had to take her to 17 different places around the city.

nayeon:
hi baby!
i hope you don't overwork yourself today
once you get home i'll get you your favorite food hehe

jeong:
awe thank u i love u

nayeon:
who doesn't

TEEHEEwhat's your schedule today?

TEEHEE
what's your schedule today?

jeong:
oml this girl..
ur stealing my tiktok brand but
i have to go to 17 places
aaa gtg

x

jeongyeon's schedule was finally done. she drove back home and once she entered, nayeon showered her with kisses.

"i missed you so much." nayeon pulled her into a hug. jeongyeon smiled, pulling back and kissing her.

"me too." nayeon took her to the kitchen, where hot food was awaiting for her.

"thank you for cooking for me, baby." she thanked, holding her hand.

"it's no problem-"

"wowwwww that smells amazing!" another voice said. the couple looked at the stairs and sana walked down, sniffing the scent again.

"you can have some." nayeon told her, pointing to the pan.

"thanks you're the best." sana put up 2 thumbs. jeongyeon laughed at her cuteness.

"what'd you do today?" the younger asked. nayeon tilted her head and pretended to think.

"well i hung out with shin tae. then sana for a bit," sana perked up and said 'yes ma'am' "and then i went back to the dance studio with momo. i'm telling you, that girl has been born with abs."

jeongyeon laughed, "i know right. she can never get fat."

x

whee out:
yoooooooooooooo

jeong:
yoooo what's up

whee out:
not to be dramatic but you were the best tutor ever
there's this one girl her name is like
kyungwon? IM TELLING U THAT GIRL IS A HUGE LESBIAN
SHE HAS ACRYLIC(?) NAILS ON EVERY FINGER EXCEPT FOR THE 2 FJSJSH
AND ALL SHE DOES IS TALK ABOUT GIRLS

jeong:
isn't that a good thing?
also omg that is so—-
mom pick me up i'm scared

whee out:
AIGHT IMMA PASS OUT
GOODNIGHT MS KYLIE JENNER

jeong:
!???

x

no one:
me: THE HANDMAIDEN WATCH THE HANDMAIDEN OMG THE HANDMAIDEN