thirty seven

"goodnight sweetheart." jeongyeon whispered, kissing nayeon's cheek, who was already asleep and breathing peacefully.

jeongyeon sat up in bed with her phone in hand, eyes slightly burning due to the brightness.

juju:
what is it :o

chuchu:
so basically my company wanted a new model / representative so i showed a pic of u to my ceo and she wants to sign you as a model! (i hope ur okay that i showed her u ur just so pretty)

juju:
whatttttt no way

chuchu:
yes wayyyy :D

juju:
wait so if i do accept then we're in the same company?
childhood dream let's go!!!
i'm down

chuchu:
really??
i'll tell her right now!
let's meet tomorrow? at the rosy café or whenever you're free

juju:
tomorrow's good

chuchu:
yayayayyay

juju:
yayyy
it's late now
i'm going to sleep
u should too if you're not busy
goodnight chungha

chuchu:
goodnight jeong
see u tomorrow
i'll give u more deets

x

after nayeon left for her classes, jeongyeon drove to rosy cafe and ordered a drink, scrolling through her phone while waiting for chungha.

"jeong!" she looked up and saw chungha, hidden under a mask and cap. the older girl hurried over after placing her order.

"i'm sorry i took so long. ahh do you want anything? i can buy-" jeongyeon shook her head and laughed.

"no, it's okay. you're always so generous." chungha blushed.

"ah it's been so long." she hugged her tightly.

"i know! you look so good." jeongyeon complimented.

"hmph talking about yourself. so i heard you have a lover." chungha said as wiggled her eyebrows. heat rose to jeongyeon's cheeks as she thought about nayeon.

"yeah. she's pretty great. i can tell you more about her once were at the company."

"okay! once i get my drink we can go."

the two left their spots 5 minutes later and entered the company building.

"oh hey chungha. ms. lee is already waiting."

"okay thanks. let's go jeong."

they went up the elevator and chungha knocked on the door before hearing a 'come in.'

"ah hi babe. and you must be jeongyeon." THE LEE SUNMI SAID.

"you two are dating?" jeongyeon whisper-asked chungha.

"hehe yeah." she replied, walking over to sunmi's side to give her a kiss.

"don't be shy." the ceo smiled, telling her to sit down at the seat in front of her. jeongyeon did so and nervously avoided eye contact.

"let's get right into it. i want to sign you as one of my models. the contract will be 1 to 3 years or longer, it's up to you. you'll get paid depends on the gig but i can assure you that you'll get big ones. if you sign today then you can start training tomorrow but if you need time to think about it i'll give you til friday. and if you sign now then we will start on headshots. is that good?"

"i'll sign it."

"oh that was fast." sunmi giggled. "here." she handed over the paperwork.

jeongyeon signed it quickly and then shook hands with her.

"welcome to LKS (lee-kim[KIM FOR HER BABY CHUNGHA AW] sunmi) entertainment."

"i'll assign you a manager to take charge of everything. make sure you're here tomorrow by 5 a.m for training. and you can date, don't worry. it wouldn't be fair is chungha could date and you couldn't."

nayeon:
hey baby where are you?

-

it was chungha aaa everyone thought it was either jihyo or jisoo but it's chungha hehe